Free, Insured Shipping on Orders $100 +
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Fast, Free & Insured Delivery*
Australian Stock & Warranty
Expert Advice & Support
As a result of many years’ experience, the VIO L210 is the pinnacle of technology among dB Technologies’ speaker range, aimed at larger sound reinforcement applications.
A unique internal acoustic design and advanced sound processing merge to deliver outstanding performances in terms of sound pressure, coverage coherence, intelligibility and sound definition.
- 2 Way, Dual 10 Inch Active Line Array System
- Network Ready with Integrated RDNET Port
- Newly Designed Wooden Enclosure coated with Ployurea
- Fast and Easy Configuration and Setup
- Exclusive Waveguide Design for Precise Directivity Control
- Aluminium Phase Plugs
- Advanced DSP with FIR Filters
- Lightweight, Neodymium Drivers
- On-Board Double Rotary EQ Control System for Ease of Use
Unique Acoustic Design, combining Long Throw and Detailed Audio Performance
The VIO L210's premium low frequency transducers, positioned in a V form and sealed in a bass reflex wooden enclosure, have been custom designed to improve efficiency and to last in high stress conditions, providing an accurate transient response and an extended low-end reproduction.
One single 3” voice coil compression driver (1.4” exit throat) accurately delivers high frequencies.
A brand new waveguide contributes to create a cylindrical wavefront, allowing a very precise high-frequency directivity control, much to the advantage of the system’s throw distance.
The acoustic enclosure is completed by two massive aluminium phase plugs located in front of both woofers which acts as a prosecution of the constant directivity high-frequency waveguide.
Each phase plug features 26 diamond-shaped holes aimed at reducing any interference within the crossover zone while improving frequency and transient response.
Advanced DSP paired with Notable Efficiency
The VIO L210 features a highly efficient Class D Digipro G3 900 W RMS amplifier which is capable of achieving 135 dB max SPL. A perfectly coherent coverage is granted even at a long distance, thanks to advanced sound processing with FIR filters.
The preamp module is also equipped with a digital optical isolation which avoids audio coupling, preventing any noise created by potential differences.
Smart Rigging Hardware and Accessories to Speed Up Setup Time
The dB Technologies VIO L210 comes with a built-in 3-point rigging system allowing a smooth and fast set up of the system.
The 2 front links easily connect the modules from every angle, and the back central rigging strand is equipped with a hook type link to set the relative splay angles determined via the prediction software - dB Technologies Composer.
While lifting up the array, the rigging strand will automatically block the systems at the preset angles.
- Speaker Type: 2-way Active Line Array Module
- Usable Bandwidth [- 6 dB]: 67-20,000 Hz
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]: 78-18,100 Hz
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- HF: 1 x 1.4"
- Voice Coil HF: 3"
- Type HF: Neodymium, Titanium Diaphragm
- LF: 2 x 10"
- Voice Coil LF: 2.5"
- Type LF: Neodymium Aluminium Phase Plug
- Horizontal Directivity: 100°
- Vertical Directivity: depends on array size and configuration
- Amp Technology: Digipro G3 [bi-amped]
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Power RMS: 900 W
- Peak Power: 1800 W
- Cooling: Convection
- Power Supply: 900 W SMPS with Auto-range PSU
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48 KHz
- Limiter: Dual Active Multiband Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Processing (filters): FIR Linear Phase
- Crossover Frequency LF-HF: 950 Hz
- Slope LF-HF: 24 dB/Octave
- Signal Input: 1 x XLR female, Balanced
- Signal Output: 1 x XLR male, Balanced
- Network: RDNet remote control RJ45 connector IN/OUT
- Power Socket: 1 x PowerCon TRUE1 IN, 1 x PowerCon TRUE1 Out
- 1 x Speakers Coupling (7 presets)
- 1 x HF Compensation (8 presets)
- 1 x Input Attenuation Rotary Switch
- Housing: Multiplex Plywood, Polyurea painted
- Housing Design: Trapezoidal 10°
- Handles: 2 x side
- Rain Cover: Included
- Rigging Points: Integrated rigging hardware
- Width: 720 mm (28.35 in)
- Height: 320 mm (12.6 in)
- Depth: 520 mm (20.47 in)
- Weight: 28.6 Kg (63.00 lbs)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.