Or make 4 payments of $267.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
With the new OPERA series, dB Technologies have succeeded once again in packing leading edge DSP processing, advanced design features and user friendliness in an cabinet that is truly unrivalled in its price range.
Free, Insured Shipping on Orders $100 +
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Fast, Free & Insured Delivery*
Australian Stock & Warranty
Expert Advice & Support
Exceptional power and a unique acoustic design combine in order to deliver a vigorous yet pristine sound, successfully adaptable to both playback and live music applications.
- Produces a massive 1200 watts power (peak)
- Capable of a huge 600 watts continuous
- Newly designed asymmetrical horn so you're heard in every position
- Advanced, onboard DSP system with FIR Filters
- Two input channels for flexibility, mic/line switch on channel 1 and mic/instrument switch on channel 2
- Has a link out to chain to another speaker, can be switched between ch 1 out only, or a mix of both channels
- 8 expert designed EQ presets to choose from
- New design featuring a modern and great looking grille that covers the entire front
- Can be used as a stage monitor, thanks to the built in 45 degree angle
Opera’s asymmetrical horn has been completely redesigned in order to obtain both an asymmetrical vertical dispersion and a double horizontal dispersion, ensuring an optimised throw pattern.
The system is equipped with a powerful Class D 600 W amplifier featuring advanced DSP processing where FIR filters allow the systems to deliver a coherent audio performance, uniform and crystal-clear from every listening position.
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Frequency Response [-10 dB]: 52 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [- 3 dB]: 67 - 19.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- HF: 1" Exit, 1.4" voice coil
- HF Type: Compression driver
- Horizontal Directivity: 100° (85° up/120° down)
- Vertical Directivity: 85° (+ 25°/-60°)
- Horn: Asymmetrical Horn
- LF: 12", 2" voice coil
- Amp Technology: Amp SMPS Power supply dual range
- Amp Class: Class D
- RMS Power: 600 W
- Peak Power: 1200 W
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48 kHz
- System Presets: Rotary Encoder (8 Presets)
- X-Over Frequency: 2000 Hz
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Advanced DSP Functions: Linear Phase FIR Filters
- Signal Input: 1 x Combo (XLR/Jack 6.3 mm) MIC/Line, 1 x Combo (XLR/Jack 6.3 mm) MIC/Inst
- Signal Output: 1 x XLR Male (CH1 Link/Mix OUT) Selectable
- Housing: Polypropylene with internal frame
- Grille: Full grille
- Handles: 1 on left Side, 1 on Top
- Rigging Points: 2 x M10 on Top + 1 x M10 on Back
- Pole Mount: D36 mm
- Angles up: Monitor use 45°
- Width: 350 mm
- Height: 642 mm
- Depth: 349 mm
- Weight: 14.3 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.