db TECHNOLOGIES LVX XM 12
Professional 12 Inch Coaxial Stage Monitor
Equipped with heavy duty components and featuring a particular coaxial horn design, the LVX XM 12 wedge from db Technologies delivers a powerful but crystal clear sound, raising the bar for intelligibility, definition and ease of use.
These active wedges respond to all those live music and touring requirements where sound reinforcement systems must be lightweight, portable, and road resistant.
- Design enhances the benefits of the coaxial horn wedges concept
- Horn not only shapes high frequencies’ directivity but also acts as a phase plug for the woofer, boosting and lighting up the vocal band, thanks also to the advanced DSP featuring FIR filters processing
- Horn contributes to deliver a bright audio performance with a uniform throw pattern, and contributes to reduce the overall dimensions of the system and protect the internal components, reinforcing the cabinet structure
- Features an advanced DSP offering eight variable presets in order to easily adapt to different stage requirements and to the varying demands of vocalists, instrumentalists as well as audio playback applications
- Cabinet is constructed in sturdy plywood and comes with 2 integrated side handles to allow easy transport and stage setup operations
- Pole mount cup on one side allows to mount the system on a pole for vertical use
Enhanced Coaxial Horn Design
The LVX XM 12’s design enhances the benefits of the coaxial horn wedges concept.
dB Technologies designed a horn that not only shape high frequencies’ directivity, but also acts as a phase plug for the woofer, boosting and lighting up the vocal band, thanks also to the advanced DSP featuring FIR filters processing.
As a result, not only does the horn contribute to deliver a bright audio performance with a uniform throw pattern, but also contributes to reduce the overall dimensions of the system and protect the internal components, reinforcing the cabinet structure.
8 Preset Equalisation for All Stage Requirements
The LVX XM 12 monitor features an advanced DSP offering eight variable presets in order to easily adapt to different stage requirements and to the varying demands of vocalists, instrumentalists as well as audio playback applications.
Solid and road ready
The cabinets are constructed in sturdy plywood and come with 2 integrated side handles allowing easy transport and stage set up operations. A pole mount cup on one side allow to put the system on a pole for vertical use.
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Coaxial Stage Monitor
- Frequency Response [- 6 dB]: 69 - 17800 Hz
- Max SPL: 127 dB
- HF: 1" Exit, 1,4" v.c.
- Directivity (H x V): 90° x 70°
- LF: 12", 2.5" v.c.
- Amp Technology: Digipro G3
- Amp Class: Class D
- Power RMS: 600 W
- Peak Power: 1200 W
- Power Supply: SMPS with PSU Auto-range
- Power Connection: PowerCon In/Link
- Cooling: Convection
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- Converter AD/DA: 24 bit/48 kHz
- System Presets: 8 presets
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Processing (filters): Linear Phase FIR Filters
- Controls: Rotary 8 positions, MIC/LINE switch
- Mains Connections: PowerCON in/link
- Signal Input: 1 x Combo IN (XLR/Jack)
- Signal Output: 1 x XLR link OUT
- USB connector: Mini USB B-Type (service only)
- Housing: Plywood with black PVC Cover
- Grille: Metal, black
- Handles: 2, chassis integrated
- Pole Mount: D36 mm
- Width: 515 mm
- Height: 460 mm
- Depth: 370 mm
- Weight: 20.1 kg
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.