Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
The KL series aims to enhance usability and versatility in dB Technologies’ 2-way active speaker series: combining efficiency to a professional sound performance, KL systems feature Bluetooth connection, 3 INPUT channels, impressive SPL and a powerful DSP where linear phase FIR filters ensure the most accurate sound reproduction.
The db Technologies KL 12 is a 2-way active speaker equipped with one 12” woofer and one 1” compression driver (1.35” voice coil).
- Active 2-way speaker
- Bluetooth connection
- 3 Channel IN
- 1 link OUT with link/mix switch
- Linear Phase FIR Filters for accurate sound reproduction
- DSP presets for wide versatility
- Soft cover included
The system is driven by a powerful and efficient 800 watt amplifier featuring dB Technologies’ advanced DSP processing where linear phase FIR filters allow the systems to deliver a coherent audio performance, uniform and crystal-clear from every listening position.
Moreover, users are able to easily enhance lower and upper frequencies with the convenient DSP preset function.
All cabinets feature 3 INPUT channels with independent level management:
- CH 1 is a balanced combo XLR/6.3 mm Jack line/mic INPUT with a switch to select source
- Ch 2 is a balanced XLR and TRS jack IN
- CH 3 allows to connect any device via Bluetooth connection
A balanced link XLR-M Output allows connection to a second loudspeaker or a mixer. A slide switch allow to select which signal is sent to the main output:
- LINK (the signal is taken before any level control)
- MIX (the signal is determined by the level control of each channel and Main)
The solid and versatile cabinets come with a clean and contemporary full grille design, enhancing both portability thanks to the integrated handles (1 x side and 1 on top) and multifuncionality: each cabinet can be used horizontally as a stage monitor (on both sides) and features a pole mount cup with 2 tilt angle options (0° and 7.5°) to use on tripods or stacked on subs.
The KL 12 comes including a soft cover equipped with a pocket specially designed for cable storage.
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Frequency Response [-10 dB]: 52 - 18.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 127 dB
- HF: 1" CD, 1.35" v.c
- LF: 12", 2.5" v.c.
- Dispersion: 90°x60°
- Crossover Frequency: 1800 Hz (24 dB/oct.)
- Amp Technology: Class D (LF) + Class AB (HF)
- Power Peak (LF+HF): 800 W
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x slide switch mic/line
- Indicators: power on/signal/limiter LEDs
- Controller: DSP 20/56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/ 48 Hz
- Systems Presets: Playback, Flat, Bass Boost, Wedge
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Advanced DSP Functions: Linear Phase FIR Filters
- Signal Input: 1 x Combo (XLR/Jack) - Mic/Line, 1 x XLR/TRS
- Bluetooth Input: 1 x Bluetooth receiver
- SIGNAL Out: 1 x XLR Male (LINK/MIX)
- Housing: Polypropylene
- Handles: 3 (2 on side 1 on top)
- Angles Up: Monitor Use 40°
- Pole Mount: 36 mm, double positioning
- Width: 365 mm
- Height: 622 mm
- Depth: 342 mm
- Weight: 16.5 kg
|Model #||dB Technologies KL 12|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.