Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Whether providing simple vocal/instrument amplification, very powerful floor monitoring or comprising a compact SR system - the DXR10 MKII delivers without compromising sound quality and power.
Adding a DXS subwoofer will give you an ultra compact, high-powered system suitable for a huge range of applications.
Developed in conjunction with high end pro audio company Nexo, the DXR10 offers 1,100 watts of power, a 10" low frequency driver and crystal clear 1.75" voice coil high frequency driver, a convenient mixer and versatile DSP processing.
Versatile Speakers that Sound Amazing
The clarity and volume you get from Yamaha's DXR10 MKII powered loudspeakers is amazing.
Housed in a heavy duty, durable and compact ABS enclosure, the 10" DXR10 MKII 2 way speaker represents Yamaha's latest in sound reinforcement technology. The DXR MKII Series utilises high power, Class D amplifiers to produce a huge sound whilst being light in weight and economical in power usage.
Not only are these suitable for professional use, the DXR10 MKII speaker packs maximum performance into an efficient design that's also perfect for gigging musicians.
The DXR10 MKII features a built in 3 channel mixer, perfect for those times you need quality sound reinforcement without having a mixing console and all the other equipment that goes with it.
Just plug your tracks, instruments and microphones into the DXR10 MKII directly, and you're good to go!
Power, Clarity and Reliability at any Volume
Most loudspeakers produce different tonal characteristics at different volumes.
To solve this, the DXR10 MKII features Yamaha's D-Contour intelligent multiband compressor, that maintains the sonic integrity at all volume levels.
D-Contour constantly monitors multiple frequencies, and makes adjustments to keep the sound consistent — it won't mess with your mix, it just ensures your mix stays the same at any volume level.
Making it even more versatile is the ability to choose from two operational modes (FOH/Main or Monitor), which will optimise the frequency balance depending on your application.
Full and detailed imaging thanks to advanced FIR-X tuning
Most speakers will have a loss of clarity or volume (or both) in frequencies closest to their crossover points, but the Yamaha DXR10 MKII won't.
This speaker maintains a clear, even sound thanks to advanced FIR-X crossover tuning. Utilising ultra precise 48-bit DSP, FIR-X optimises frequencies and phase relationships to practically eliminate crossover distortion.
The result is a smooth, balanced response around the crossover frequency and a better-sounding performance overall.
Built in 3 Channel Mixer adds even more value
Using multiple DXR10 MKII speakers makes a great PA system — especially when paired with a Yamaha DXS subwoofer — what about those situations where you just need a little bit of reinforcement without an entire sound system?
The DXR10 MKII allows you to connect up to three microphones or line-level signals for instant amplification.
The versatile nature of the Yamaha DXR10 MKII makes it the ideal loudspeaker for solo musicians, hire companies, as well as schools and houses of worship that need a flexible sound system for multiple applications.
- High-powered versatile portable speaker to suit many applications
- 10" speaker, powered by 1,100 watts of peak power in a 2-way design
- Built-in 3-channel mixer lets you connect microphones or line-level sources directly without an entire PA system
- XLR output for linking more speakers
- Built-in DSP for phase optimisation and transparent dynamic control
- Heavy Duty, durable ABS cabinet with a low-resonance design for maximum sound quality
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- Channels: Built in 3-channel mixer
- LF Driver Size: 10" woofer
- HF Driver Size: 1.75" Neodymium compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp: 950 Watts
- HF Driver Power Amp: 150 Watts
- Total Power: 1100 Watts of Class D Amplification
- Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" (L/mono, R), 2 x RCA
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Frequency Range: 56 Hz-20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.3 kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 132 dB SPL @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: ABS
- Mounting Options: Pole, Floor Wedge, Fly
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 50 cm
- Width: 30.5 cm
- Depth: 31 cm
- Weight: 13.9 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.