Or make 4 payments of $67.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Yamaha AG06 features two D-PRE microphone preamps, one instrument input, two line inputs and one aux input, 2-in/2-out USB interface with 192 kHz/24-bit capability, 1-Touch DSP effects, +48V phantom power and a metal chassis.
Free, Insured Shipping on Orders $100 +
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Fast, Free & Insured Delivery*
Australian Stock & Warranty
Expert Advice & Support
The AG06 from Yamaha is a compact 6-input mixer and USB interface with built-in DSP for sound-reinforcement and recording of small performances, podcasts, lectures and similar applications.
Capable of recording and playback of high-resolution 24-bit/192 kHz sound, this mixer features two XLR/1/4" combo mic/line input, as well as stereo 1/4" and RCA line inputs with level control, and a Hi-Z switch for direct recording of guitar and bass.
The mixer is compatible with Windows, Mac and iPad.
The two XLR/1/4" combo mic/line inputs are equipped with D-PRE mic preamps that were originally designed by Yamaha for use in their high-end recording gear.
Channel one features switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones, and also has a pad switch for recording loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers.
The AG06 mixer has two stereo 1/4" outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4" headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as an 1/8" aux input for monitoring portable devices and headset connectivity.
On-board 1-TOUCH DSP adds set COMP/EQ and EFFECT to signal path. For more precise control of these settings, the multi-platform AG DSP Controller software (downloadable) allows users to access and edit the compressor, EQ, high-pass filter, and reverb
Perform and Broadcast Over Backing Tracks
LOOPBACK function allows users to broadcast their musical, or non-musical content live online along with backing tracks or additional audio from PC or Mac computers or an iPad
Flexible I/O for Recording, Gaming, Podcasting and More
Armed with 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality and innovative connectivity, the Yamaha AG06 USB mixer and audio interface aims to be a flexible solution for webcasters, gamers, and mobile musicians.
Connect a mic or headset into channel one, add compression, EQ, and reverb, and you've got a radio-ready vocal sound. Plug your guitar into channel two or your keyboard or other instrument into channel three for direct recording.
Complete with a loopback function for easy live streaming, the Yamaha AG06 USB mixer is a smart desktop solution when you need maximum flexibility in a simple, streamlined mixer.
- High resolution (24-bit, 192 kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback
- Built-in DSP for EQ, compression, filtering, and reverb
- Loopback mode combines all inputs and playback channels for easy internet streaming
- Flexible LOOPBACK feature - perfect for live recording or webcasting
- "D-PRE" studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, EFFECT and AMP SIM processing
- +48V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics and Dl boxes
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2
- iPad (2 or later) connectivity via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (requires external USB power supply)
- USB bus-powered for Mac & PC
- Rugged metal chassis
- Includes Cubase AI (downloadable version)
- Mixer Type: Analogue
- Channels: 6
- Computer Connectivity: 1 x USB
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo
- Phantom Power: Channel 1
- Inputs - Line: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo, 2 x 1/4"
- Inputs - Other: 1 x Stereo (Aux) 1 x 1/8" (Headset), 1 x 1/8" (Aux), 1 x 1/4" (Footswitch)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x 1/4"
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (Headset)
- Effects: Yes
- Height: 6.3 cm
- Width: 15.5 cm
- Depth: 20.2 cm
- Weight: 0.8 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.