Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Compact Dual 2 Way 4" Line Array Element for Portable and Fixed Installation Applications
The 2-way full range Turbosound Liverpool TLX43 is a compact, bi-amplified dual 4" 600-Watt line array element that is ideally suited to a broad range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications in fixed installation, portable and touring audio systems.
The TLX43 is designed to work in conjunction with LAKE DSP and LAB.GRUPPEN amplification, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as offering considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
TURBOSOUND is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition.
Featuring two 4" Kevlar cone low frequency drivers and a 1" titanium dome pure aluminium coil compression driver, the TLX43 delivers unparalleled clarity and intelligibility in a compact enclosure that belies its impressive performance.
Due to its broad 120° horizontal by 10° vertical dispersion pattern, the TLX43 provides exceptional coverage in wide rooms and in distributed fill applications.
Construction and Connectivity
An integral suspension system engineered to meet BGV-C1 specifications is provided for suspending or ground stacking multiple TLX43 elements per hang with a 10:1 safety factor. Designed for speed and simplicity of use, custom-engineered flybars and road cases are available as separate accessories.
The companion TLX212L dual 12" subwoofer is specifically designed for use with TLX43, providing additional low frequency extension and impact for more demanding sound reinforcement applications.
Finished in hard wearing semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 12 mm (½ ") birch plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik SpeakON NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
Acoustic Simulation Tools
EASE GLL files are provided for EASE Focus Acoustic Simulation Software, which is available for free download. This allows accurate calculation of both acoustic coverage and suspension pick point selection for tilting and aiming the array at the desired angle.
- Compact 2 way line array element for portable and fixed installation application
- 150 Watts continuous, 600 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH, centre cluster, offstage fill, stereo in-fill or distributed fill applications
- Dual Kevlar cone 4" low frequency drivers
- Titanium dome 1" pure aluminium coil compression driver
- Integral rigging system for suspending or ground stacking multiple TLX43 elements
- Wide 120° H x 10° V dispersion for even coverage
- Bi-amp operation for high output and controlled dispersion
- 12 mm (1/2") plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Compatible with TLX212L dual 12" subwoofer
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.