Operating on a true diveristy UHF bandwidth the SIEM250 provides 160 selectable channels, and supports multiple bodypack receivers for sending the same monitoring mix to multiple band members / performers.
Easy to set up and use with a 1 button sync function, and digital display for monitoring the system. Another handy feature is the direct monitoring output which allows you to connect headphones and monitor exactly what the system is transmitting.
A must have for performers and musicians wanting clean and accurate monitoring in high noise environments.
- Expandable with the RC250 bodypacks (sends the same mix)
- Up to 100 metres LOS range
- 5 hour battery life from 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- True diversity with 160 selectable channels
- Large LCD display for fast and easy navigation
- Frequency range: 600 – 865 MHz (depending on your country or area)
- AF output level: 10 dBm
- Operating range: 100 m (typical conditions)
- Audio frequency response: 60 Hz – 16 Hz (±3 dB)
- Total harmonic distortion: <1%
- Dynamic Range: >90 dB
- *Actual range may vary depending on RF signal absorption and interference
- Max audio input level: +6 dBV
- Gain adjustment level: 40 dB
- Input impedance (Q): 100 K
- Power requirements: 12-18V DC @ 300mA supplied by external power supply (included)
- Audio output level: 100 mW
- RF sensitivity: -94 dBm for 30 dB SINAD
- Typical image rejection: >55 dB
- Power requirements: 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Battery life: 5 hours
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.