The patented LD Systems CURV 500 AV Set is the perfect fit anywhere music is played: in bars, clubs, studios and even at home as a home entertainment system.
Featuring a power of 380 watts RMS and a maximum sound pressure level of 122 dB, the CURV 500 AV Set can remain discreetly in the background, but also provide an impressive rocking performance.
The 10" bass-reflex subwoofer with Class D power amplifier represents the core of the CURV 500 AV Set and includes a limiter, protection against short circuit, overheating, over-voltage, as well as a 4-channel mixer with 16 digital effect presets and Bluetooth.
Combo and Speakon-compatible sockets offer extensive connectivity options. Furthermore, the subwoofer features four digital system presets, an M20 threaded flange and three ergonomic carrying handles.
The two satellites are operated via SmartLink adaptors. The elements, only 12 x 12 cm in size, are equipped with LD System's own WaveAhead technology; one 4" and three 1" drivers provide a coherent and extremely detailed playback with high pressure and dynamics.
With optional wall and ceiling mounting systems, the satellites can be installed anywhere, where good sound and subtle appearance are required. For even more power, a total of eight array satellites can be operated in stereo mode (max. four on each side).
The CURV 500 AV Set includes a subwoofer with a mixer unit, two satellites, two SmartLink adaptors, and two speaker cables.
- The first truly portable array system
- Fully scalable for far and near field applications
- WaveAhead technology for high definition audio
- SmartLink plug & play adaptor for universal mounting options
- Built-in 4 channel mixer with DFX and Bluetooth technology
- Durable lightweight aluminium unibody array elements
- For mobile and fixed applications
- System output (RMS): 380 W
- Colour: Black
- Number of array satellites: 2
- Number of Smartlink adaptors: 2
- Number of subwoofers: 1
- Max. SPL (continuous): 116 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 122 dB
- Frequency response: 47-20000 Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 110° horizontal, vertical (each satellite) 10 °
- RMS: Subwoofer: 300 W, Array Satellites: 2 x 160 W
- Peak power: Subwoofer: 1200 W , Array Satellites: 2 x 640 W
- Amplifier: Class D
- Protection circuits: DSP-based multiband limiter, overload, short circuit, thermal overload
- Weight: 22.8 kg
- Accessories (included): 2 x Speaker cable with terminal block CURV 500 CABLE 2 (3 m), Power cord
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 10"
- Woofer size: 254 mm
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Cabinet material: plywood
- Cabinet surface: PA painting
- Dimensions Subwoofer (W x H x D): 325 x 383 x 491 mm
- Subwoofer weight: 16.5 kg
- Subwoofer features: 16 DFX Presets, 3 ergonomic handles, 4 channel mixer, 4 System DSP Presets, Bluetooth, Threaded flange M20
- Mid/Hi system: MF: 1 x 4" / HF: 3 x 1" with WaveAhead Technology / 16 ohms
- Array Satellite Features: internal crossover, metal grille, WaveAhead Technology
- Array Satellite Material: die-cast aluminium
- Array Satellite Surface: Powder coated
- Array Satellite Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 122 x 122 mm
- Array Satellite Weight: 1.7 kg
- Smartlink Adaptor Features: 2 x 16 mm pole mount socket , 2 x M6 thread for optional wall mount
- Smartlink Adaptor Connectors: 1 x Speakon-compatible, 1 x Phoenix
- Smartlink Adaptor Material: die-cast aluminium
- Smartlink Adaptor Surface: Powder coated
- Smartlink Adaptor Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 57 x 122 mm
- Smartlink Adaptor Weight: 0.6 kg
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.