Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Each Platform X+ houses eight touch-sensitive motorised channel faders with 10-bit resolution, eight dual function encoder knobs, and mute, solo, select, and record buttons.
The Platform X+ utilises Mackie control for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, and Ableton Live while Mackie HUI protocol powers Pro Tools.
Add the optional Platform D2 display to better view track names and parameters.
- 8-channel extender for Platform M+
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3 units of Platform X+ and a Platform M+
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customise the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- 8 touch-sensitive motorised faders with 10-bit resolution
- 8 dual-functions encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Sel, Mute, Solo and Record
- ICON “Quick-Setup” driver is available for Cubase, Nuendo, and Bitwig for instant plug & play feature
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Bitwig, Studio One and Ableton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMap software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit),Windows 8 (32-bit 7 64-bit), Windows 10 and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/2.5A power adaptor included
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.