Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
The Event Lighting SURF640 is an incredible fixture, designed to stun your audience and give your show or venue the wow factor to set you apart from the rest.
The SURF640 is a high output pixel bar with 6 x 40 watt RGBW LEDs, a electronic zoom giving you a wide ranging 4° to 38° beam angle, and motorised tilt capable of moving 220 degrees in a single second!
Not stopping there, the field angle varies from 10 to 42 degrees, full control is available via DMX, plus there is master/slave, sound active, or manual modes.
The built-in RDM allows for remote changing of DMX mode and change of DMX address. The SURF640 is ideal for venues and productions, and is a cost effective fixture for adding movement to any show.
With it's individual pixel and fan control, this is a fixture for the true lighting professional.
- Light Source: 6x 40 W Osram RGBW LEDs
- Beam Angle: 4°/38°
- Field Angle: 10°/42°
- Output: 13,900 lux @ 3 m @ 4°
- PWM: 1,200 - 24,000 Hz
- Dimming: 0~100%
- Strobe: 1~25 Hz
- 8/16 bit Auto Reposition
- Tilt: 220° (1 sec)
- Input Voltages: 100~240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 300 W
- Power Connection: Neutrik Powercon TRUE1 in/out
- Fuse: T6.3A, 250V
- Operation Modes: DMX512, manual, sound active, master/slave
- Display: Reversible LCD
- Control Protocol: DMX512
- DMX Channels: 8/16/46 (Normal)/46 (Reverse)
- Control Interface: 3-pin XLR or 5-pin XLR
- Housing Materials: Die-cast aluminium and iron, matte black finish
- Cooling: 4-fan cooling system
- Dimension: 498 x 126 x 304 mm
- Net Weight: 11.5 kg
Optional Roadcase: SURF640RC
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.