Touring Gear - a series of live microphones that are set to excite performers in studios and on stages all over the world.
Rugged in design with phenomenal audio quality, they are the perfect complement to beyerdynamic's legendary M series models, including well-known classics such as the M 88 and M 160.
TG V70 Vocal Microphone
Whether it's the feel or the sound, the dynamic TG V70 live vocal microphone with a hypercardioid polar pattern is sure to impress both on the stage and behind the mixing console - for the singer, the audience and the rental company.
The TG V70 goes one step further with no compromises: Even better technical characteristics and even higher quality materials for an even better sound. Every detail counts - both during development and during manufacturing.
First-class microphones - handcrafted in Germany.
- Excellent live vocal reproduction
- Also great for live bass cabs, snare drums, and guitar amps
- Tight hypercardioid pickup pattern
- Full frequency range (25 Hz-18 kHz) for crisp, clear vocals
- Sound Channeling Technology (SCT) reduces unwanted resonance and feedback issues
- High gain before feedback for more you in your monitors
- Big proximity effect fattens thin vocals
- High pass filter cuts down on stage noise and bass boom
- Affordable and rugged
- Professional looks for any occasion
- Includes mic clamp and storage bag
Sound Channelling Technology
To achieve that unique "beyer" sound, beyerdynamic has been developing and refining its Sound Channelling Technology (SCT) for decades.
Their acoustic experts have created acoustic labyrinths with special geometries that provide optimised sound channelling. They influence the sound and model the polar pattern by using precisely tuned delay lines and attenuation pads.
Whether with additional elements, special materials or unique design: every beyerdynamic microphone has its own SCT to ensure optimal control of the sound waves.
The result? Incredible sound quality.
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Mono/Stereo: Mono
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz-18 kHz (close), 90 Hz-16 kHz (distant)
- Colour: Black
- Connector: XLR
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.