Free, Insured Shipping on Orders $100 +
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Fast, Free & Insured Delivery*
Australian Stock & Warranty
Expert Advice & Support
Analogue and Semi-Modular Synthesizer with Dual VCO's, Ring Modulator, External Signal Processor, 16-Voice Poly Chain and Eurorack Format
With the Behringer K-2 semi-modular synthesizer, you'll tap into a classic analogue synth design that's ready to integrate with your other modular synth gear.
The all analogue signal path includes fat-sounding oscillators (with four variable wave shapes), vibrant and aggressive analogue filters, and snappy analogue envelope generators.
And even if you don't have any other modular synth gear to connect it with, the K-2 is ready to play right out of the box — no complex patching required, just connect it to your controller or sequencer via MIDI or USB.
With 36 dedicated knobs for hands-on control, and the option to Poly Chain up to 16 modules to create a monster polyphonic analogue synth rig, the Behringer K-2 semi-modular synthesizer represents big creative potential.
- Amazing analogue synthesizer with dual VCO design allows for insanely fat music creation
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors and JFETs
- Pure analogue signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Semi-modular architecture with default routing requires no patching for immediate performance
- First and second generation filter design (high pass/low pass with peak/resonance)
- 4 variable oscillator shapes with variable pulse widths and ring modulation for ultimate sounds
- Dedicated and fully analogue triangle/square wave LFO
- 2 analogue Envelope Generators for modulation of VCF and VCA
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- Complete Eurorack solution — main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case
- 36 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Dual filters with two operation modes
This synth module is a re-creation of the classic MS-20 synthesizer, which featured different filter types over the years.
The Behringer K-2's filter modes represent the first and second generation of filters found on the original synths, giving you two distinct flavors of filtering ranging from smooth and liquidy to harsh and resonant.
Create a monster with 16-voice Poly Chain capability
As a single-voice analogue synth with dual oscillators, dual filters, external audio input, and a ton of patch points, the K-2 synth module represents big value on its own.
And with support for up to 16 voices in Poly Chain mode, you can keep adding modules to your rig to add more sonic potential.
Simply connect each K-2 module to the previous module's Poly Chain output to add another synth voice.
Ready for Eurorack
The Behringer K-2 module is a sweet synth for desktop use on its own — and it really shines when you start patching it in with other modular synth gear.
If you're already equipped with some Eurorack modular gear, you can even mount the K-2 module to a standard Eurorack case.
And with a ton of patch points to play with, and 36 dedicated controls for hands-on sound shaping, the K-2 will definitely get a lot of use in your productions.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.