The Beamz Panther-70 is a compact and punchy LED moving head spot designed to enhance your show and take it to the next level. Powered by a single 70 watt LED light source and with a tight 10° beam angle, the Panther-70 can cut easily across your dance floor.
Easy to set up and use, this fixture even has 5 preset shows that can be triggered via sound or auto modes. The master/slave function makes it easy to create a synchronised light show with multiple fixtures in no time at all! You can create many different looks with the built-in gobo and colour wheels, while the adjustable sound sensitivity and auto speed control helps you customise the effect to your style.
This amazing light even comes with an infra-red remote control - allowing you to control it easily and without extra equipment. For use with larger lighting systems or for ultimate control, the DMX mode features both 9 and 11 channel personalities to suit all applications.
The Beamz Panther-70 is the perfect addition for DJ's, Bands, or venues wanting to enhance their lighting show!
- Compact and punchy LED moving head spot
- Gobo wheel
- Single white 70W LED light source with Colour Wheel
- Tight 10° beam angle
- Built-in auto/sound modes with master/slave function
- DMX control with 9 or 11 Ch personality selection
- Wireless control with IR remote (included)
- Adjustable sound sensitivity and auto mode speed
- Lightweight and compact design at only 3.2 kg
- Light Source: 1 x 70 watt white LED
- Colour wheel: 7 colours + open
- Beam angle: 10°
- Illuminance: 31.700 lux @ 1 m
- Pan Range: 540°
- Tilt Range: 180°
- Static gobo: Quantity 7 gobos + open
- Flash rate: 0 – 24 Hz
- Modes: Automatic programs, DMX, Master/Slave
- DMX Channels: Either 9 or 11, user specified
- DMX Connector: 3 pin XLR
- Power Plug: IEC
- Power consumption: 1.3 – 0.6 A
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 160 x 200 x 290 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Accessories: Mounting bracket, Power Cable, Remote control
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.