The NUX Analog Delay pedal from the Reissue Series has a 100% analogue circuit with a 3205 BBD chip, which gives you the warm sounding analog delay effect from the 80's.
Customize and experiment with the Repeat and Delay Time knobs to see to find the perfect delay tone for you. This awesome pedal also features pure Bucket Brigade Analog Circuitry and True Bypass Hardware Switching.
- Vintage Analogue Delay Effect
- Pure Analogue Bucket-Brigade Circuit
- True-Bypass Hardware Switching
- Current draw: < 20 mA
- Input impedance: 1M Ohms
- Output impedance: 10K Ohms
- Power: 9V battery or external AC adaptor delivering 9V DC regulated minimum 300mA
- Dimensions: 121(L) X 77(W) X 48(D) mm
- Weight: 230g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our free, standard shipping method so you can keep the price down!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.