Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
G5next Multi-Effects Processor for Guitarists
When Zoom designed the G5n, their goal was to create the finest collection of guitar effects ever offered in one innovative package. From "FunkSauce" to "Texas Toast," from "Carlos" to "Heavensent," the G5n delivers dozens of tonalities sure to please the most discerning guitarist.
Fresh New Takes on 126 Essential Guitar Tones
The Zoom G5n comes loaded with 100 beautifully-crafted and newly assembled DSP effects, plus 26 of the most faithful and realistic amp/cabinet emulators we've ever created.
A wide array of effects
The G5n comes equipped with freshly-developed takes on not only the most-essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing, but also unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Gold Drive, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo.
Ultra-realistic amp/cabinet emulation
You can connect the Zoom G5n directly to a PA system or audio interface, using the 26 brand new onboard amp and cabinet emulators.
Choose from 13 classic amp models like the ‘59 Fender Bassman, Diezel Herbert Channel 2, Marshall JCM800, Fender Twin Reverb, and MESA Boogie Mk3 , all newly and faithfully created to be adjusted exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing.
Pair your amp with one of the 13 newly-created cabinet emulators to complete the sound, choosing from cabinets like the Marshall 1960 A-type cabinet (4x12” Celestion speakers), Fender ’65 Deluxe Reverb (1x12” Jensen C-12K speakers), Mesa Boogie Mark 1 (1x12” ALTEC 417-8H speaker), or Bogner Ecstasy cabinet (4x12” Celestion speakers).
124 custom-crafted combinations and counting
To explore the wealth of possibilities that the G5n offers, we continuously collaborate with inspirational, professional guitarists known for their taste and love of great guitar sounds.
The Zoom G5n comes stocked with 124 custom-designed patches that both recreate decades of essential guitar tones—like the iconic sounds of Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Carlos Santana, Michael Schenker, and Brian May—and pioneer new territory with combinations exclusively created for G5n guitarists.
Stand out with "Lead BGN," a modern lead sound folded into a modulated delay, or "Phazed," an intense tube amp sound through a phaser. The "UFO" patch harnesses parametric EQ in the style of the lead guitarist of the band of the same name, and then there's "DreamWorld," an overdriven crunch enhanced with tape echo and hall reverb.
With our free ZOOM Guitar Lab software, you can look for new effects and amp/cabinet emulators, as well as even more exclusive patches from our diverse and growing list of G5n creators.
Create your signature sound
Editing is simple and intuitive thanks to a unique, large overview display that allows you to quickly add, delete, or change the order of effects—something not easily accomplished with the average pedalboard.
There are also four independent editing displays for zeroing in on the perfect sound, each bank providing the responsiveness and hands-on feel of a stompbox. Store up to 200 of your custom effects-chains as patches in memory, each instantly accessible at the touch of a footswitch.
The Zoom G5n's expression pedal gives you smooth real-time control over volume, tone, or selected effects parameters, with four stompbox-style footswitches to kick effects in and out on the fly. When you're ready to take a solo, get the bump you need with the G5n's output booster.
And to synchronise rhythm patterns and delay times to the beat, just hit the G5n's dedicated Tap tempo footswitch to bring your sound in line.
It would take an arsenal of stompboxes, amplifiers, and speakers to duplicate everything you can do with a single G5n. Use up to nine effects and amp/cabinet models simultaneously, chained together in any order you like.
It's like having hundreds of fully loaded pedalboards in one compact, easy to use device.
Practice up, play out
68 built-in rhythm patterns make the Zoom G5n the perfect practice rig and enable "one-man band" performances. A two-unit looper function, which uses dedicated footswitches to start and stop phrases, allows you to record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long through the effects of your choice.
Plus there's a built-in chromatic tuner, always accessible at the touch of a footswitch—you can bypass the currently selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether.
The ins and outs
The Zoom G5n can be easily integrated into any live performance or studio rig. In addition to a standard guitar input, there's an auxiliary stereo input for the connection of smartphones or music players, plus a dedicated headphone jack for silent practice and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to guitar amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces.
With the new Guitar Lab app for Mac/Windows, you have access to Zoom’s library of amp models, effects and patches.
A one-stop shop for effects management, users can easily edit effect parameters, build effect chains, and backup/organise their patches. Guitar Lab’s advanced UI monitors your CPU usage while you edit for maximum efficiency.
For user convenience, the new Clipboard function memories up to four effects with custom parameters, so you can copy and paste them onto other patches. Finally, the NEWS section contains newly added effects and patches, as well as demo sounds, all available for download directly from the app.
State of the art editing with every G5n
The Zoom G5n comes with a free download license for Steinberg’s Cubase LE music production software, providing not just the ability to create incredible guitar sounds in every box, but to do spectacular things with it.
Take your recordings to a more professional level. Steinberg’s powerful and state-of-the-art audio software used by creators around the world now comes with every Zoom G3, G3X, G5, and G5n purchase.
- 100 onboard high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive,
- EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 13 new amp emulators plus 13 cabinet emulators
- 100 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows downloading
- of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 9 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 4 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- Built-in expression pedal for real-time control over volume, tone, or
- selected effect parameters
- High output booster circuit for added volume and overdrive
- Intuitive user interface
- 200 memory locations for storage of factory and/or user-created patches
- 4 independent editing displays, plus large overview display
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard
- guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for external FP02M expression pedal
- USB port for firmware updating and patch/effects downloading
- Use as a USB audio interface for Mac/Windows computers, with direct
- zero-latency monitoring of input signal
- Included AC adaptor
Here's what comes included with the G5n:
- Operation manual
- Zoom AD-16 AC adaptor
Optional G5n accessories:
- Zoom SCG-5 soft carrying case for G5n
- Zoom CBG-5n carrying bag for G5n
- Zoom FP02M expression pedal
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.