Free, Insured Shipping on Orders $100 +
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Fast, Free & Insured Delivery*
Australian Stock & Warranty
Expert Advice & Support
With more than 60 traditional and boutique effects, including ring modulator, pitch-shifting delay and even sitar simulation, plus 13 classic amps and cabinets like Fender, Marshall, Orange and more, the Zoom G1X FOUR brings big stage sound wherever you go.
Plug in and be amazed!
X is for Xpression
The Zoom G1X FOUR comes with ZOOM’s expression pedal, which provides control over effects such as volume, wah, delay and pitch.
Sounds That Inspire
The G1X FOUR has more than 60 traditional and boutique effects, including ring modulator, pitch-shifting delay and even sitar simulation.
Your Favourite Amps & Cabinets
With 13 classic amps and cabinets like Fender, Marshall, Orange and more, the Zoom G1X FOUR brings big stage sound wherever you go.
You’ll Love Our Free Guitar Lab Software
With ZOOM Guitar Lab, explore an endless world of artist patches, effects and more. And with its ability to manage and backup all of your patches, you can experiment and create endless combinations.
Play along with 68 great-sounding rhythm patterns in different time signatures, including 4/4, 3/4 and more.
Stay Looped In
The built-in looper can record up to 30 seconds of playing, allowing you to create dynamic, multi-part arrangements.
Auto Patch Backup
Your patches and level settings are instantly backed up when using the Auto Save function, ensuring you never lose your latest creation.
Seamlessly switch up your sounds during live shows using either of 2 performance modes.
- PRESELECT mode lets you jump from patch to patch without affecting the patch your currently playing.
- STOMP mode lets you turn individual effects on and off with the tap of your foot.
Off the Floor
The Zoom G1X FOUR’s control panel is also designed for hands-on, desktop use. Dial in tones and adjust level settings with absolute precision to craft your perfect sound.
The G1X FOUR runs on just four AA batteries. Alternatively, it can be powered using an AC adaptor or via USB bus power.
The only limitation is your creativity.
- Over 70 built-in effects
- 13 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Built in expression pedal
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
Here's what comes in the box:
- Zoom G1X FOUR Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
- Quick Guide
- AA Batteries (x4)
- Patch List
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.