Or make 4 payments of $352.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Tio1608-D is a Dante-equipped I/O rack with 16 microphone/line inputs and 8 line outputs. In combination with TF series consoles, Tio racks can be connected using up to three units with a fast and easy set-up.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
The Tio1608-D is a Dante-equipped I/O rack with 16 microphone/line inputs and 8 line outputs. In combination with TF series consoles, Tio racks can be connected using up to three units with a fast and easy set-up, using the Yamaha NY64-D Dante expansion card.
The Digital I/O Stage Box for Yamaha TF Series Consoles
Add extra inputs or outputs for your TF Series console, or use the Yamaha Tio1608-D to place your I/O on stage and connect your console via any standard Cat5e or Cat6 cable - yes, one single cable for all that I/O. No more lugging around copper multicores and tracing problematic channels constantly!
Connect up to 3 Tio1608-D to get 48 inputs and 24 outputs, scaling your system to whatever size you may need. Have complete control over the Yamaha Tio1608-D's onboard D-PRE preamps remotely from your console, which allows you to adjust every parameter of the Tio1608-D including head amp gain.
Flexible System Expansion via Dante
Dante Network Audio Protocol has been adopted, not only in TF, but also in other Yamaha digital mixing consoles such as CL/QL.
Combining these I/O racks and the various consoles can significantly increase the flexibility of system designs. Patching can be enabled via “Dante Controller” while Remote HA can be controlled by “R Remote” software. Audio patching and Remote HA can be controlled not only from TF but also from CL/QL.
This is truly a high performance, Dante driven stage box that expands the Yamaha TF or even the CL/QL Series systems to an even more compact, more flexible audio mixing and recording solution.
*To use the Tio1608-D digital stage, your TF Series console requires the optional Yamaha NY64-D Dante Expansion Card to be installed.
- Convenient, powerful expansion to the already flexible Yamaha TF, CL and QL Series
- Uses the Dante standard communication
- 16 Microphone or line inputs
- 8 Line outputs
- Connect up to 3 units for 48 inputs and 24 outputs
- Keeps your I/O on stage, where it should be
- Connects to your TF console via a single, standard ethernet cable, while allowing complete remote control
- Type: Digital Stage Box
- Compatibility: Yamaha TF Mixers with Dante Cards
- Channels: 16 x 8
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 16 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Outputs - Main: 8 x XLR (line +4 dBu)
- Phantom Power: Yes, all 16 channels
- Data I/O: 2 x EtherCon (primary, secondary)
- Computer Connectivity: Ethernet Dante
- Features: Connect multiple Tio Racks
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 8.8 cm
- Depth: 36.4 cm
- Width: 48 cm
- Weight: 5.7 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.