Fast, Free & Insured Delivery*
Australian Stock & Warranty
Expert Advice & Support
400-watt, portable PA system with 8-channel powered mixer, two 8" speakers, a Bluetooth input, SPX digital reverbs, an onboard feedback suppressor and versatile EQ.
The Perfect Compact PA System
No matter if you're a solo musician, in a duo, a band, a celebrant, or even a public speaker - the Yamaha StagePas 400BT is the solution to getting your sound out there for those small to medium size events.
The StagePas 400BT has 2 XLR inputs with phantom power available, 2 XLR/Jack combo inputs, 2 stereo inputs you can switch to mono operation if needed, and it comes with Bluetooth wireless connectivity for the ultimate in convenience!
This versatile, portable PA system packs in a huge amount of other features also - like the ability to switch channel 4 to Hi-Z, enabling you to plug your instrument with passive pickups directly in, a 2 band equaliser on every channel, and dedicated monitor and subwoofer outputs in case you ever want to scale the system up for the bigger events.
Connect with Bluetooth, Lose the Cords
The Yamaha StagePas 400BT features handy Bluetooth connection, so you can play your backing tracks or intermission music effortlessly! You can even play compatible software based instruments if you wish - the choice is yours, and you have the freedom to do it all.
Extremely Portable, with Everything You Need
Consisting of two lightweight speakers, a powered mixer that is easily detached, a pair of speaker cables and of course a power cable - this system is easily setup by a single user in no time at all. If you want to keep your setup size small, the mixer fits into the back of one of the speakers which also makes it super portable and easy to transport.
Legendary Yamaha Sound Quality, Zero Hassle
Everybody knows Yamaha systems sound amazing.
With the StagePas 400BT, they've made it simple for anybody to achieve the best results. This PA system features built in feedback detection and suppression, which targets problematic frequencies and stops feedback before it can happen. This leaves you focused on your performance, not worrying about annoying feedback noise.
To further help you get the best sound, this PA system features Yamaha's Master EQ - a one knob equaliser system that intelligently optimises your sound to best match the environment.
Channels 1 though 4 are equipped with independent FX sends, enabling you to apply the built in reverb Yamaha have included, based on their acclaimed SPX series effects processors. You get Hall reverb, Plate reverb, Room reverb and even echo - you can even turn the effects on and off via an optional footswitch!
Clever Features for the Best Performance
The Yamaha StagePas 400BT delivers a huge 400 watts of power, so you can be sure you will be heard clearly. The system's intelligent DSP and advanced limiting protects itself and provides the most efficient power usage, yet another thing you won't need to worry about!
This all in one, compact and powerful portable PA system will take your performance to a new level!
- 400W (200W + 200W) power output
- High quality speakers (LF: 8" woofer/ HF: 1" voice coil compression driver)
- Detachable 8-channel mixer (4 mono/line + 4 mono / 2 stereo line)
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- 1-Knob Master EQ with virtual bass boost
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs (4 types, parameter control)
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- Great-sounding 2-band channel EQ
- Switchable stereo/ mono inputs
- Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Phantom power
- Monitor and Subwoofer outputs
- Optional reverb footswitch
- Type: Powered mixer with 2 passive speakers
- Speaker Drivers: 1 x 8" LF, 1 x 1" HF
- Number of Mixer Channels: 8
- Number of Mic Preamps: 4
- Phantom Power: Channel 1, 2
- EQ: 2-band Channel EQ, 1-Knob Master EQ
- Effects: Reverb
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z), 4 x 1/4" TS (dual stereo), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (speaker), 2 x 1/4" (monitor), 1 x 1/4" (subwoofer)
- Bluetooth: Yes, v 4.1
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (reverb footswitch)
- Total Power: 400W
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz-20 khz (-3 dB)
- Playback: Bluetooth streaming
- Mounting Options: Pole, Floor
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 47.2 cm (speaker), 18 cm (mixer)
- Width: 28.9 cm (speaker), 30.8 cm (mixer)
- Depth: 27.5 cm (speaker), 11.6 cm (mixer)
- Weight: 18.3 kg (total), 7.7 kg (2 x speaker), 2.9 kg (mixer)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.