This class leading amplifier can supply 1000 watts of clean, class D power ( 2 x 500 watts @ 4 Ohms) - and it only weighs 6.9 kg!
All In One Package, Including Processing
Yamaha's PX3 dual channel, Class D power amplifier gives you more than great-sounding amplification. It packs powerful built-in DSP that would normally require external management hardware.
We're talking on-board equalisation for fine-tuning outputs, crossovers for integrating subs and fills, delays for correcting phase issues in large rigs, and a speaker-saving limiter!
Factor in stellar sound quality, easy control via the LCD display, and its ultra-light weight, and it's clear the Yamaha PX3 stands out among power amps in its class.
A Better Sound, with a Smaller Rig
We used to have to turn to dedicated, expensive and costly speaker management processors for controlling PA systems. Not anymore - the Yamaha PX3 offers a ton of powerful processing built right in.
Apply EQ on your outputs, add limiting to protect your speakers from dangerous signal spikes, apply and adjust crossovers to integrate subwoofers and fill speakers - you can even use the built-in delay network to ensure all speakers in larger rigs are time aligned correctly.
It's super easy to use as well, because all of these advanced features are easily accessible from the LCD display.
- Power Boost Mode combines the power output from two channels into one
- Configuration Wizard allows for configuration of the system by assigning optimised speaker settings which can be saved as presets
- Digital routing of inputs & output (dual, parallel, single & SUM)
- DSP functions include PEQ, crossover, filters, delay & limiter, accessed via an LCD display
- D-Contour multi-band dynamic processing shapes the frequency response of speakers for specific applications
- Basic mode for quick setup and Advanced mode for more precise control
- Flexible connectivity with XLR & 1/4" TRS inputs and binding post, SpeakON & 1/4" TS outputs
- Presets can be saved to USB drive for use with other amplifiers and setups
- Panel-locking function to keep settings safe
- Two 16-step variable-speed fans
- Lightweight chassis
- 2 x 300W at 8 Ohms
- 2 x 500W at 4 Ohms
- 1 x 600W at 8 Ohms Bridged
- 1 x 1000W at 4 Ohms Bridged
- Newly developed Class-D amplifier engine with a custom LSI
- Flexible on-board PEQ, crossover, filters, delay, and limiter functions
- Yamaha Speaker presets
- Utilities for safe and secure operation
Powerful, Efficient Design
Yamaha PX series models are driven by a newly developed Class-D amplifier engine that concentrates all the necessary functions into a single custom LSI chip, and uses PLL technology to control transfer characteristics in real time, achieving impressive sound quality and power.
This new single-chip architecture offers higher output and improved performance in a more lightweight, yet reliable design. A combination of cutting-edge technology and an exhaustive component selection process make PX Series amplifiers supremely efficient amplifiers with low noise, reliable protection features, and above all, outstanding sound quality.
DSP for audio processing - Input Routing & Output Routing
Amp Mode allows the user to configure the system without difficulty by selecting the input routing and output routing. A total of 15 types of patterns can be selected. - Input routing (Dual/Parallel/Single/SUM)- Speaker System Structure (FULL+FULL/SUB+SUB/FULL+SUB/Bi-Amp/Boost Full/Boost Sub)
Sophisticated Signal Processing
PX series models come with flexible on-board crossover, filters, delay, limiter and PEQ (fixed preset) functions as standard, allowing quick and easy system setup via the LCD display, without the need for any additional outboard gear.
All models also feature Yamaha’s intelligent D-CONTOUR multi-band dynamic processing, allowing users to achieve consistent clarity and high-quality sound for either front-of-house or monitor configurations.
Easy, Intuitive Setup
To accommodate users with varying levels of sound reinforcement experience, the PX series offers both Basic and Advanced setup modes. Basic mode allows even inexperienced users to easily configure a system that meets their needs, while Advanced mode offers experienced users more precise control over every aspect of their sound.
All models feature eight programmable presets for instant recall and reduced setup time that can be saved to a USB thumb drive and shared with other PX amplifiers.
Smart Configuration Wizard
The Config Wizard allows users to save even more time during system setup by assigning optimised speaker settings that match your system configuration– simply select the appropriate filter and crossover for each speaker, and Config Wizard will do the rest.
Config Wizard also features presets specifically tuned for each model in Yamaha’s extensive lineup of passive speakers, including the popular CBR, Club, Installation, and VXS/VXC series, and an advanced mode that allows more detailed configuration of parameters such as input routing, input sensitivity, amp gain, and speaker impedance.
Presets can be added in firmware updates as they are released.
Flexible Connectivity, Durable Construction
Equipped with both XLR and TRS inputs, and binding post, SpeakON and phone outputs, PX Series amplifiers offer the flexibility needed for a variety of setups and environments, and the durability to stand up to extended road-use thanks to the sturdy chassis and carrying handle design.
Utilities for Safe and Secure Operation
PX Series amplifiers make it fast and easy to configure panel settings, monitor amplifier status, and transfer data via USB, and also feature a panel locking function to keep your settings safe. Users can even export information such as internal device and log data to USB for rapid troubleshooting should difficulties arise.
- Number of Channels: 2
- Power Class: Class D
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms: 300W
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms: 500W
- Watts/Side @ 2 ohms: 300W
- Watts Bridged: 600W @ 8 ohms, 1000W @ 4 ohms
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS
- Outputs: 2 x speakON NL4, 2 x Binding Post, 2 x 1/4" TS
- Cooling System: 2 x 16-step variable speed fan, front to rear airflow
- DSP: EQ, Limiting, Delay, Crossovers (saved via USB Type A port)
- Filters: Yes
- Rack Spaces: 2RU
- Height: 8.8 cm
- Depth: 38.8 cm
- Width: 48 cm
- Weight: 6.9 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.