The MGP12X also includes Yamaha's legendary SPX and REV-X effects and has the ability to control these with your iOS device should you wish.
The Modern Analogue Mixer
The Yamaha MGP12X gives you that analogue warmth and simplicity, along with sophisticated DSP functions, all in a compact chassis packed built with Yamaha quality.
The 6 XLR inputs feature great sounding D-PRE Class A mic preamps, sporting an inverted Darlington circuit design, while the 12 line inputs (4 mono and 2 stereo) allow you to connect all your instruments and tracks.
The MGP12X also features Yamaha's "X-pressive equalisation", that delivers the essence of classic vintage EQ's, while its intelligent 1-knob compressors give you effortless dynamic control. With their Priority Ducker, Leveler, and Stereo Image functions, the 2 Stereo Hybrid channels offer a new take on sound reinforcement.
Yamaha's Fresh Approach to the Analogue Mixer
In the MGP12X, Yamaha has taken a fresh approach toward the utilisation of digital technologies in an analogue mixer, giving you intuitive, analogue style control over sophisticated DSP functions.
Most people love the direct and hands on operation of an analogue console, and the MGP12X keeps this feel consistent throughout the design while giving you tons of functionality with a simple, familiar feel.
Get the Analogue Sound and Simplicity, with Digital Sophistication
With the Yamaha MGP12X, you get the best of both worlds: analogue warmth and digital sophistication. Yamaha's D-PRE discrete Class A microphone preamps sport an inverted Darlington circuit design, and they sound amazing.
You know those vintage equalisers you love the sound of? Yamaha engineers studied them and built all that tasty goodness into their X-pressive EQ circuit, so you get the warmth and musicality of the originals, without the noise.
Intelligent 1-knob compressors let you add optimally set compression to a wide variety of input sources. There's much more under the bonnet, but suffice to say that this mixer sounds great in addition to being incredibly easy to operate.
Yamaha Stereo Hybrid Analogue/Digital Channels
Two of the stereo channels feature extensive DSP underneath the familiar analogue controls.
The Digital Hybrid channels feature Priority Ducker for prioritising announcements and other signals, a Leveller for global level control and a Stereo Image feature that adjusts the width of stereo tracks, and allows for a much more comfortable listening experience (ideal for backing tracks and intermission music breaks).
A Complete Package, FX Included
The MGP12X boasts two separate studio-grade effects processors: Yamaha's excellent REV-X reverb with three high-resolution reverbs, and the acclaimed SPX digital multi-effects processor, which gives you a huge, useful selection of 16 advanced digital effects.
Yamaha Flex9GEQ and 14-band GEQ modes let you apply precise, detailed equalisation for demanding professional applications.
Even More Flexibility, Thanks to iOS Connectivity and Control
The Yamaha MGP12X features a USB iPod and iPad connection. Not only can the console playback audio from these devices, Yamaha's free MGP editor app allows for extensive control and editing of many of the console's features and parameters, directly from your Apple iPhone or iPad.
Compact, Versatile and Easily Transported
Thanks to its integrated rack ears, the MGP12X can even be rack mounted. This allows your setup to be contained in a standard width rack case, and makes it super portable while also being safely and conveniently located.
Built Tough, Suitable For Professionals
Starting with its all-metal chassis that's contoured for optimal convection cooling, the Yamaha MGP12X is built for serious professional use. It's packed with thoughtful pro features such as an internal universal power supply that lets you plug in with confidence in any region with 100V to 240V power.
In true Yamaha fashion, the MGP12X will take all the abuse your road schedule can dish out — and then some.
- 6 D-PRE discrete Class A microphone preamps with inverted Darlington circuit design
- X-pressive EQ gives you the warmth and musicality of classic vintage EQs
- Intelligent 1-knob compressors add optimally set compression to a wide variety of input sources
- Simple, analogue-style control of sophisticated DSP functions
- Traditional analogue feel with the functionality that only digital technology can offer
- Stereo Hybrid channel is a new way of approaching sound reinforcement in the digital age
- Priority Ducker lets a microphone to take priority over another sound source automatically
- Leveller "auto levels" tracks from a sound source that varies in volume
- Stereo Image seamlessly narrows the spectrum, so widespread audiences hear an accurate mix
- REV-X reverb gives you 3 incredible-sounding, high-resolution reverbs
- Yamaha's acclaimed SPX digital multi-effects processor with 16 advanced digital effects
- USB port to connect your iPod or iPhone for easy playback with a single connection
- Metal chassis for rugged professional durability
- Internal universal power supply lets you plug in with confidence in any region with 100V to 240V
- Mixer Type: Analogue
- Channels: 12
- Faders: 12 x channel, 1 x master
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 4 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x XLR (mic)
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Inputs - Line: 4 x 1/4" (2 stereo channels), 2 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Inputs - Other: 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (2 track in)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs - Other: 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (record out), 2 x 1/4" (monitor out), 4 x 1/4" (group)
- Aux Sends: 2 x Aux sends, 2 x FX sends
- Send/Return I/O: 2 x 1/4" (send), 2 x XLR (send), 2 x 1/4" (return)
- Busses/Groups: 4 x Group bus, 1 x Stereo bus
- Inserts: 4 x 1/4" (channel)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type A (iPod/iPhone playback)
- EQ Bands: 3-band EQ, Mid Peak control, High-pass Filter
- Effects: Reverbs, Compression, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Doubler, Symphonic (SPX processor)
- Software: MGP Editor (iPod/iPad/iPhone)
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 14.3 cm
- Width: 34.8 cm
- Depth: 49.5 cm
- Weight: 7.5 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.