Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
The 15" LF driver, 8" MF driver and 2" tweeter are housed in a lightweight, durable plywood cabinet.
Power and Performance, Seamlessly Integrated.
The Yamaha DZR315 offers superb clarity and best-in-class SPL levels. This high performance, 3 way active bi-amped speaker boasts a 2,000-watt Class D amplifier delivering astonishing power, a massive 31 Hz–20 kHz frequency range, and is suitable for a wide variety of applications.
On board, sophisticated DSP processing ensures you get high-resolution sound with minimal latency, while optimised presets and an easy to use menu control with LCD display make dialling in the perfect settings a breeze.
As a powered PA speaker, you can be sure that the Yamaha DZR315 integrates with your system - no matter how it's set up.
The DZR315 employs a lightweight, yet durable, plywood cabinet with a premium-grade polyurea coating.
Features at a Glance:
- 3-way powered loudspeaker with a 2” HF, 8" MF and a 10" LF Driver
- Maximum 143 dB SPL and 31 Hz-20 kHz frequency range is ideal for today's professional audio demands
- High power 2000 watt Class-D amplifier module
- 96 kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimising phase distortion
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Floor monitoring setting enables mirroring configuration
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
Advanced FIR-X Tuning
96 kHz DSP processors help focus the considerable power output of the DZR315 into truly high-resolution sound with super-low latency.
Yamaha’s newly developed Advanced FIR-X tuning improves significantly on their proprietary FIR-X tuning technology, which utilises linear phase FIR filters for the crossover network and correct EQ.
Using FIR filters, Yamaha are able to realise very smooth frequency response for stunning clarity and sound imaging without phase distortion. Accurate EQ filtering is also provided for pinpoint adjustment to realise ideal clarity and best-in-class SPL without signal degradation.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.