Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
It's versatile enclosure design makes the lightweight CZR15 ideal for range of live performance and installed sound environments - from live bands at outdoor festivals to DJ’s in clubs - these loudspeakers deliver crystal clear, high-quality sound with impressive low frequency performance.
- 2-way loudspeaker with a 2” HF and a 15" LF
- Features Yamaha's own Wide Dispersion CD Waveguide Horn
- High power 800 Watt (Program) power handling and Bi-amp capable
- Rotatable horn for flexible mounting and applications
- Floor monitoring setting
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium graded Polyurea coating
- Dual-angle pole socket
- DSP Presets on Yamaha PX Series amplifiers
- Optional speaker cover
- Variety of U-bracket options for rigging allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement
The Yamaha CZR15 Has It All
The Yamaha CZR15 offers superb clarity and best-in-class SPL performance. This 2 way speaker features 1600 watt (peak) power handling, a 33 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response, and can be used for everything from mains or monitors for a portable PA system to permanent installations where a powerful cabinet with improved low frequency response is required.
The CZR15 is easy to use in any configuration thanks to it's rotatable horn - this allows it to be mounted in either a vertical or horizontal position, and also makes it the perfect stage monitor.
If you are using Yamaha's PX series amplifiers, you can take advantage of the preset DSP settings custom designed for the CZR15.
For the best sound and ultimate durability, the CZR15 speaker is built from lightweight yet heavy duty plywood.
Custom Designed Yamaha Drivers
The Yamaha CZR15 is loaded with custom designed transducers that give it amazing power and crystal clear sound.
The high frequencies are produced by a compression driver with 2 inch voice coil and 1 inch throat, a titanium diaphragm, and a lightweight neodymium magnet.
The low end is taken care of by a the custom LF transducer using a large 3-inch voice coil, a powerful, yet lightweight neodymium magnet mounted in a cast aluminium frame. This allows it to produce incredible low end that is perfect for mobile DJ's, and even monitor applications for keyboards or where a large low frequency response is desired.
The CZR15 doesn't just produce massive power though, the low end is tightly controlled - especially in the mid-bass and upper mid vocal range - assuring crystal clear sound reproduction even at extremely high volumes.
These custom designed drivers ensure you get clear, natural highs and huge low frequency response.
Designed to be Versatile
The CZR15 can be used in any configuration thanks to Yamaha's incredibly flexible design.
It's rotatable horn allows vertical or horizontal mounting so it is not only great for portable PA applications, it also suits installations where you want high power from a discreet box.
The rotatable horn also offers 90 degree by 50 degree dispersion so you'll hear it perfectly no matter the setup. The constant directivity horn is predictable, and the innovative design minimises the sudden roll off that conventional horns often produce.
Dedicated DSP with Yamaha PX Series Amplifiers
If you power your CZR15 with a Yamaha PX Series amplifier, you can take advantage of it's built in dedicated speaker tuning. You can also fine tune the output channels with equalisation as well as limiting to protect your speakers from signal spikes.
The adjustable crossovers allow you to match your CZR15 with subwoofers and fill speakers, and the built in delay allows you to eliminate phase problems across all your speakers when using them as part of a larger system. All of these advanced features are easily accessible from the PX Series amplifiers LCD display.
The CZR15 and PX Series Amplifiers match perfectly, to give you ultimate control and freedom.
- Powered: No
- Power Configuration: 2-way Passive or Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 15" Woofer, 3" Voice Coil with Neodymium Magnet
- HF Driver Size: 2" HF Compression Driver with 1" throat
- Power Rating: 800 W Program
- Total Power: 1600 W Peak
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: 2 x SpeakON (parallel)
- Frequency Range: 34 Hz-20 kHz (passive), 33 Hz-20 kHz (with DSP processing)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 129 dB SPL @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 50 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: Plywood Cabinet with Polyurea Coating
- Mounting Options: Pole: 2 x 1.37" (35 mm); Fly: 12 x M10; Wedge
- Height: 76 cm (with feet)
- Width: 45 cm
- Depth: 46 cm
- Weight: 21.3 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.