Or make 4 payments of $312.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Perfectly suited for use with Yamaha CZR speakers, the CXS15XLF is a bass reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequency response, outstanding clarity, and best in class 131 dB SPL performance.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
- Passive 15” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- Produces a massive 131 dB SPL
- Custom driver with incredible sound and performance
- High power handling - 800 watt Program, 1600 watt Peak
- Cardioid mode capable with processors or DSP onboard power amps
- Dedicated DSP presets onboard the Yamaha PX Series amplifiers
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- SpeakON NL4MP x 3 (Parallel x 2, Output x 1)
- Dual-pole socket
- Optional speaker cover
- Optional wheel kit
Amazing Sound and Performance
The Yamaha CXS15XLF offers incredible low end performance, high clarity, and best in class SPL performance.
This subwoofer is a bass reflex design, has a huge 1600 watt peak power handling, an impressive 33 Hz 150 Hz frequency range, and is suitable for any application - including portable PA systems where low end response is crucial, and installations that require a large frequency range to be reproduced at high SPL.
The CXS15XLF features a custom designed driver that produces low frequencies with astonishing clarity. The CXS15XLF can also take advantage of the DSP presets included in the Yamaha PX Series amplifiers, which provides you with a perfect setup right out of the box.
The plywood cabinet with premium-grade polyurea coating is built to be durable, strong and lightweight.
The Yamaha CXS15XLF is a must-have for completing your full-range CZR system.
Custom Designed Driver Offers Incredible Performance
The Yamaha CXS15XLF is loaded with a high powered, yet articulate custom designed 18" driver. It features a 4 inch voice coil that delivers incredible bass response, even at cranked volumes - and is mounted in a cast aluminium chassis.
Adding the CXS15XLF to your setup can extend your system's low frequency response down to a extremely low 33 Hz, all whilst doing it at high SPL that provides a chest thumping low end.
Perfectly Matched with PX Series Amplifiers
If you power the CXS15XLF with a Yamaha PX Series amplifier, you can use its dedicated speaker processor tuning settings that are optimised for performance. You are also able to control your low end with equalisation, as well as apply limiting to protect your sub from accidental spikes.
When using a PX Series amp, you can even adjust the crossover and activate Cardioid Mode to decrease stage volume, while increasing the low frequency output directed towards your audience.
Using the PX's built in delay you can ensure phase coherency across all speakers when used in larger rigs. All of these these advanced features are easily accessible from the LCD display.
PX Series amplifiers and the CXS15XLF are a match made in heaven.
- Powered/Unpowered: Unpowered
- LF Driver Size: 15" Subwoofer, 4" Voice Coil, Ferrite Magnet
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Rating: 800 Watts Program
- Total Power: 1600 Watts Peak
- Inputs: 2 x SpeakON (parallel dual pole)
- Outputs: 1 x SpeakON (full range/cardioid rear)
- Frequency Range: 32 Hz-3 kHz (passive), 33 Hz-150 Hz (with DSP processing)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 131 dB SPL
- Mounting Options: Floor
- Enclosure Material: Plywood Cabinet with Polyurea Coating, Black Finish
- Height: 58.7 cm (with feet)
- Width: 45 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
- Weight: 35.6 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.