Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
TURBOSOUND MADRID TMS118B
18" Front Loaded Subwoofer for Portable PA and Installation Applications
The 3,200-Watt TMS118B is a front loaded 18" subwoofer system designed for a wide range of music and live sound reinforcement applications.
Engineered to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems and Lab.Gruppen amplifiers with Lake DSP, the TMS118B provides optimal FOH performance, as well as exceptional drum and side fill monitoring duties.
- Front loaded subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 800 Watts continuous, 3,200 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH, side and drum fill applications
- Carbon fibre loaded 18" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Switchable input and link connections for 4 core speaker cables
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- 18 mm (3/4") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 20 mm threaded pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Neutrik speakON NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
A bass reflex port design enclosure, the TMS118B is fitted with a high power, carbon fibre loaded 18" low frequency driver that utilizes a specialised voice coil wound on both the inside and outside of the coil for higher magnetic density, better heat dissipation, high power handling capacity, and improved efficiency.
The TMS118B subwoofer provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation – even in the most demanding performances.
Finished in a highly durable, semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 18 mm (¾") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam, an integral 20 mm threaded pole mount for satellite speaker applications, and durable carry handles that are strategically placed for easy transport.
The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON NL4 connectors, with switchable input and link connections to accommodate standalone subwoofer applications, or subwoofer and satellite speaker connectivity via 4 core speaker cabling.
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz – 200 Hz ±3 dB, 32 Hz – 200 Hz -10 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: Half space
- Power Handling (IEC): 800 W continuous, 3,200 W peak
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Maximum SPL: 126 dB continuous, 132 dB peak
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Components: 1 x 18" (460 mm) LF driver
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik speakON NL4
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 513 x 597 x 750 mm
- Net Weight: 39.8 kg
- Construction: 18 mm (3/4") birch plywood
- Finish: Semi matt black paint
- Grille: Powder-coated perforated steel
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.