Or make 4 payments of $37.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Designed for home recording artists, bands, singer/songwriters, and creative musicians, Steinberg Cubase Elements offers a streamlined music production environment with fast and intuitive tools and high-quality audio.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Designed for home recording artists, bands, singer/songwriters, and creative musicians, Steinberg Cubase Elements offers a streamlined music production environment with fast and intuitive tools, high-quality audio, and a multitude of possibilities for composing, recording, editing, mixing, and mastering music.
The software accommodates up to 24 physical inputs and outputs and utilises a 64-bit audio engine compatible with resolutions up to 192 kHz to deliver pristine sound quality. Cubase Elements 10 includes 48 audio, 64 MIDI, and 24 instrument tracks with full automatic delay compensation and flexible routing.
The integrated MixConsole offers a high-end channel strip complete with EQ and dynamics, automation with precise adjustment curves, and a mixing workflow that can be quickly tailored to suit your artistic vision.
Cubase Elements 10 features a set of three virtual instruments that includes HALion Sonic SE 3, Trip, and Prologue, plus a suite of 45 high-end VST audio-effect processors.
Also included is the Groove Agent SE 5 drum production instrument with a large library of samples, grooves, and patterns. Sampler Track allows you to turn any imported or recorded audio file into a playable instrument with full filter, pitch, and envelope controls for sound design flexibility.
You can also drag any MIDI part into the Sampler Control window and start experimenting with the instantly rendered audio file. Intelligent tools like Chord Track and Chord Pads provide a playful and creative way to compose a song by jamming with chords and patterns in real time.
Giving you the freedom to collaborate and produce with musicians or band members even when you're not in the same studio, town, or country, VST Transit reaches into the cloud to provide a DAW-centric approach to web-based musical collaboration.
Upload audio and MIDI tracks to cloud storage, continue working from another location, and synchronise the changes back to the cloud.
New in Version 10:
New Channel Strip
- Completely redesigned Channel Strip significantly extends the functionality and usability of its modules with additional controls
- New metering elements offer direct visual feedback for each of the modules, with detailed views for the compressors
Groove Agent SE 5
- All-new user experience, gigabytes of new sounds, and workflow improvements
- Fully resizable interface
- Acoustic drum kit named appropriately The Kit
- 20 new Beat Agent kits for electronic productions
- One-click routing setup
- Pad presets
- In-kit preview in the new content browser, and more
Fresh Sounds and Loops - Cubase Comes with 5GB of fresh sounds and loops, exclusively produced by some of the most acclaimed producers in their genres
- Analogue Techno Library: Deep, grooving sounds by Berlin-based Florian Meindl with his modular synthesizer setup
- The Hip Hop Vault: Great-sounding drums and unique loops by The Beat Butcha, whose production credits include Jay-Z, Beyonce, Mobb Deep, and many others
- Soul Assembly: A collection from Soul Surplus, with a vibe perfect for the foundations of new creations
- Raw Ambience: Highly aesthetic sound library perfect for electronica, ambience, and dubstep by drum & bass duo Rawtekk
- Blockbuster Library: Produced by Nashville-based producer Allen Morgan, the perfect inspiration for electronic music film trailers
- Mystic Spaces: A collection of extraordinary experimental sounds produced by musician, sound designer, and instrument builder Ferdinand Försch
32-Bit Integer and 64-Bit Audio
- High-quality audio engine supports recording, importing, exporting, and converting audio files with bit depths of 32-bit integer and 64-bit floating-point
MixConsole Latency Monitor
- Latency Monitor section shows total latency and latency for each plug-in within the effects chain
- User interface supports HiDPI for high-resolution displays with mac OS computers
Effects in the Media Rack
- Assign effect plug-ins to a track by dragging them directly from the Media Rack
- Drag any VST instrument plug-in directly into the project to create instrument tracks
- All plug-ins are displayed as tiles
- Cubase plug-ins now have a new look, with a modern user interface that improves your workflow
Top 10 Features you Need to Know
- Award-winning 64-bit / 192 kHz Steinberg audio engine, flexible routing, and full automatic delay compensation
- Simultaneous playback of 48 audio tracks, 64 MIDI tracks, and up to 24 VST instrument tracks
- 24 physical inputs and outputs
- 3 virtual instruments include HALion Sonic SE 3, Trip, and Prologue
- 45 VST audio-effect plug-ins including Pitch Correct for vocal editing
- 16 group channels
- MixConsole with integrated high-end channel strip for pro mixing desk experience
- Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track and Chord Pads for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions and advanced voicings
- Groove Agent SE 5 drum production software
- Sampler Track lets you import any audio to create a sampler track, play the sample chromatically, manipulate it, and have fun experimenting
- Drum Editor provides an intuitive beat-making tool
- Thousands of MIDI construction kits, audio loops, and samples that can be used as building blocks to create sketches, play-alongs, or even full songs with just a few clicks
- Full upward compatibility with Cubase Pro and Cubase Artist for seamless upgrading to the next level
- Applications include composing, sequencing, beat making, recording, audio editing, vocal production, mixing, mastering, and collaborating
Cubase is one of the most powerful music creation software packages in the world.
With it's unrivalled range of flexible tools, you can create any kind of music quickly and intuitively. Cubase comes packed with a wide range of virtual instruments, effects and thousands of sounds.
Whether you’re a professional composer or a music production beginner, Cubase provides you with everything you need for turning your ideas into music.
Cubase 10 delivers many impressive new features in a remarkably powerful software package, and includes many new tools to enhance your creativity and speed your workflow. There is also a new, modern user interface and enhanced audio quality.
Cubase 10 makes music production more inspiring, intuitive and flexible than ever before.
The channel strip is the most important element in the mixing workflow of many producers and engineers.
The completely redesigned Channel Strip in Cubase 10 significantly extends the functionality and usability of its modules. New metering elements offer direct visual feedback for each of the modules, with detail views for the compressors allowing further tweaking with additional controls.
Groove Agent SE 5 introduces an all-new user experience, gigabytes of new sounds and inspired workflow improvements.
With a fully resizable interface, an acoustic drum kit christened appropriately The Kit, 20 new Beat Agent kits for electronic productions, one-click routing setup, Pad presets, in-kit preview in the new content browser and much more, Groove Agent SE 5 has many new features for you to explore.
Cubase Elements gives you some essential features from Cubase Pro, at an entry level price. It includes composing tools such as Chord Pads, the new MixConsole, up to 64 audio and 24 VST tracks and a useful selection of Cubase's VST instruments, Audio effects and video functionality.
When it comes to the precision, quality and authenticity of your recordings, compromise should never be an option.
With Cubase you never have to, as it now supports recording, importing, exporting and converting audio files with it depths of 32-bit integer and 64-bit float. The Cubase audio engine has a long reputation for high quality and, with Cubase 10, it leaps forward again.
The three versions of Cubase - Elements, Artist and Pro - all share the same pristine sound quality and ease of use that make Cubase one of the world’s most popular recording and production solutions.
Depending on the size and complexity of your projects, your feature requirements and budget, you can choose the Cubase version that fits you best. If you find that you need more facilities, of course you can upgrade.
Cubase Elements 10 requires Steinberg's eLicenser Control Center- software for authorisation, although it does not require a physical dongle. Please contact us if you have any questions.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.