Or make 4 payments of $72.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
This great sounding, easy to operate and wallet friendly handheld wireless microphone system from Smart Acoustic contains a SWM250 True Diversity wireless receiver and a perfectly matched SHM250 handheld transmitter.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
SMART ACOUSTIC SWM250HT
True Diversity, Handheld Wireless Microphone System
This great sounding, easy to operate and wallet friendly handheld wireless microphone system from Smart Acoustic contains a SWM250 True Diversity wireless receiver and a perfectly matched SHM250 handheld transmitter (microphone).
The SWM250 wireless system allows you to easily pair your transmitter to any of the 120 True Diversity Channels with its ASC functionality with absolute ease - simply press the ASC key on the receiver and transmitter, hold the IR windows on both units facing each other and they will pair themselves together!
The SWM250’s AA Battery powered transmitters will give you up to 6 hours of continuous operation. The battery status of your connected unit can also be monitored on the Receiver so you know when it is time to swap the batteries over.
You can also monitor the RF integrity of your connection and follow the level of signal being transmitted to the SWM250 with its clear LED display.
- Wireless Hand Held Microphone System
- 120 Channels
- True Diversity System
- 6 Hour Battery Life
- Channels: 120 Unique UHF channels, True-diversity system with 4 groups of independent receiving circuits
- Band: UD
- Channel Assignment: Advanced audio frequency digital lock technology with ASC function
- Audio Output Level: (=/- 30 KHz deviation, 1 KHz tone)
- Output Impedence: XLR connector: 200Ω, 1/4 inch connector: 1KΩ
- Outputs: XLR Output, Impedance balanced ¼ inch connector
- Sensitivity: -94 dBm for 30 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >55 dB
- Dimensions: 44 mm (H) x 410 mm (W) x 180 mm (D)
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC at 300 mA, supplied by external power supply.
- Transmitter Output Level: 10 dBm
- Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 50m – Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference
- Audio Frequency Response: (+/-3 dB) 70 Hz~16 KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (+/-30 KHz deviation , 1 KHz tone) <1%
- Dynamic Range: >90 dBA – weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: -10ºC to +50ºC. Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range
- Max Audio Input Level: 0 dBV
- Dimensions: 245mm x 51mm diameter
- Weight: 315 grams (without batteries)
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: >6 hours
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.