Shure P3TRA215 Wireless In Ear Monitor Package with PSM300 and SE215 Clear Earphones
Choose your desired frequency band above
The Shure P3TRA215 is part of the PSM300 wireless systems family. PSM300 Stereo Personal Monitor Systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artefacts.
Easy to setup and operate, PSM300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode® technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
- P3RA Premium Wireless Bodypack Receiver
- P3T PSM300 Wireless Transmitter
- SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones in Clear
Shure P3RA Premium Wireless Bodypack Receiver:
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- High-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
- Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
- MixMode® technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Optional Shure lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended runtime
- Power and battery status LED
- 5-segment battery life meter
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
Shure P3T PSM300 Wireless Transmitter:
- Single channel, half-rack transmitter with included rack mount kit
- Sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- Rock-solid wireless connection to PSM300 receivers over a 90 meter range
- One-touch IR sync instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Up to 30 mW output power (region dependent)
- Up to 24 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- 1/4” (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs
- High-contrast LCD screen with left/right audio output meters
- Detachable 1/4" wave antenna
- Selectable line/aux level
Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones:
- Professional model comes in clear with a standard 3.5 mm cable.
- Single Dynamic Driver produces great sound in a convenient and portable package.
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
- Wireless model pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, and provides up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range.
- Inline remote and mic on wireless model offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
- Wireless model includes charging cable, clothing clip, zippered carrying case and fit kit with three sizes of soft flex sleeves.
- Wired 3.5 mm option includes velvet drawstring case and fit kit with three sizes of soft flex sleeves
Not all that long ago, earbud based wireless monitoring systems were the type of thing only multi-platinum artists could afford. Shure (again) brings the professional to an affordable level, with their new PSM300 system.
The belt pack is Shure’s P3RA, which is about the size of an iPod. Running on 2 AA batteries that have a 5-hour life on standard alkaline versions, there is an optional (not included) rechargeable battery and charging unit, as well as a multi-bay version that can handle eight transmitters. It feels robust with a simple control setup: a volume knob and two arrows to scroll through settings on the LCD display. Settings such as a 2-band EQ, stereo balance, as well as mixing two independent music sources are easily accessible. One such application would be a guitarist wanting more vocals in a mix, while a bass player may want more guitar, for example.
The 1/2 rack transmitter comes with a rack mount kit, which can be configured for one or two transmitters. It’s a simple layout: input level, a sync button, LCD display, grouping, channel and a power button. The rear panel has a power connection, mono/stereo selector switch, 1/4 connections for loop outputs (linking another transmitter), two 1/4” audio inputs and an antenna. The range of the system is about 300 feet, plenty for most stages, even in arenas.
Setup is easy; plug everything in the appropriate locations, press the sync button, and it’s pretty much good to go. There is plenty of clarity and volume, even in loud situations. And the earbuds that are included are super comfortable. Thankfully, they connect like a regular set of earbuds, with a 1/8” stereo end.
It’s not hard to think that this would be perfect for a singer, but a great application would be for a drummer, especially one who relies on musical cues that might get missed through the wash of cymbals. The only downside might be getting a sound guy to take the time to integrate this into his system at the local club, but that could be said of a lot of road gear. For performers who are just getting into the world of larger, more modern stages, this system is definitely worth looking in to.
- Wireless coverage that extends up to 100 metres
- Use MixMode or stereo mode to create a personal two-channel mix
- Easy-to-adjust volume and mix controls
- Scan function quickly finds an open frequency
- Over 90dB of dynamic range for precise, low-noise audio
- Up to 6 hours continuous use
- Slim, lightweight bodypack
- Includes SE215 sound isolating earphones
- Rack hardware kit included
IMPORTANT - Before you buy, use this tool below to confirm the Product & Frequency are compatible with your requirements.
Use the Shure Frequency Calculator to help you find compatible frequency bands in your region of choice before purchasing a wireless microphone system or moving a wireless system to a new location. This interactive tool will assist you with finding the best frequency and suitable product(s) to use for the location that you are operating within.
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.