Shure GLXD24/B58 Digital Handheld Wireless System with Beta 58A Handheld Microphone
Digital Transmission on the 2.4 GHz Frequency Band
This package includes the GLXD Wireless Receiver, a Legendary Shure Beta 58A in Wireless Format, plus Accessories.
The Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for live performance and project studio recording.
A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources.
The GLXD24/B58 System combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity.
- 1 x GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
- 1 x GLXD2/B58 Digital Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
- 1 x Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Power supply
- 1 x Thread adaptor
- 1 x Carrying case
- 1 x USB cable.
About Shure GLX-D Wireless Systems:
The groundbreaking GLX-D Wireless Systems from Shure combine the leading edge of Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability, world-renowned microphones and unparalleled design and construction.
Available in a wide offering of bodypack and handheld configurations - including vocal, headset and presenter systems as well as traditional guitar options. The revolutionary GLX-D Wireless Systems define the newest standard for seamless ease of operation and exceptional digital audio clarity.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack
- Operating range (up to): 20-30 m (Under typical conditions)
GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver:
- Operates globally license-free in the 2.4GHz spectrum
- Allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode)
- LINKFREQ quickly identifies the best open channels and enables the transmitter to automatically follow any frequency change on the receiver without signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies.
- Hi-resolution LC display
- Transmitter battery status monitor in hours and minutes
- Identifies Transmitter from Receiver and vice versa
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 120 dB dynamic range
- 24 bit
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure Lithium-Ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and 1/4“ output connectors
- Custom lithium ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous transmitter use.Accurate battery metering in hours / minutes (+/- 15 minutes) displayed on LED screen (GLXD4 only)
- 3 hour charge = up to 16 hours use
- 1 hour charge = up to 6 hours use
- 30 minute charge = up to 3 hours use
- 15 minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use
GLXD2/B58 Digital Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Operating range of 20-30 m under typical conditions
- Two-colour transmitter status indicator LED
- The Digital Wireless Transmitter provides Shure Digital Power Management with multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers (GLXD4: In-receiver charger)
- Custom lithium ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous transmitter use.
- Connect for a 15-minute quick charge and count on up to 1.5 hours of performance.
Multiple Rechargeability options:
- Charge battery alone:
- GLXD4 integrated charge port
- SB902 GLX-D Lithium-ion battery (available separately)
- Charge a spare battery while system is in use:
- SBC902 USB battery dock charger (available separately)
- Charge battery in-transmitter:
- USB charge cable (included)
- SBC10-USB USB wall charger (available separately)
- SBC-CAR USB car charger (available separately)
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.