Shure BLX288/PG58 Dual Vocal Wireless System with 2 x PG58 Microphones
Choose your desired frequency band above
The Shure BLX288/PG58 Dual Channel Handheld Wireless Microphone System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
- 2 x PG58 handheld transmitters
- BLX88 Dual channel receiver
- 2 x Microphone clips
- Power supply
- 4 x AA batteries
- User guide
About Shure BLX Wireless Systems
The ideal entry-level wireless microphone system for small venues, Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
- Offers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth and up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Transmitter form factors include handheld (customizable at designstudio.shure.com), bodypack, headworn, lavalier, instrument clip-on, and combo
- Single-channel, dual-channel, and rack mount receiver options available
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries (included)
- Up to 300ft (91m) operating range for total wireless freedom
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Rugged and reliable Shure construction
- Legendary Shure microphones options featuring integrated microphone capsule design
IMPORTANT - Before you buy, use this tool below to confirm the Product & Frequency are compatible with your requirements.
Use the Shure Frequency Calculator to help you find compatible frequency bands in your region of choice before purchasing a wireless microphone system or moving a wireless system to a new location. This interactive tool will assist you with finding the best frequency and suitable product(s) to use for the location that you are operating within.
Click on the image below.
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.