Shure Beta 56A Instrument Microphone
Shure - Legendary Performance
The Shure Beta 56A microphone has a frequency response specifically tailored for drums and instruments.
Its extremely uniform super-cardioid pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
A built-in dynamic locking stand adaptor with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation.
The stand adaptor keeps the microphone securely in place, even if it is struck by a drumstick.
Typical Beta 56A applications include close miking of tom-toms and other percussion instruments, as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, amplified instruments, and horns with studio quality sound
- Built–in stand adaptor with dynamic locking system and XLR connector simplifies setup and provides greater flexibility
- Uniform super-cardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimises transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Microphone Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Super-Cardioid
Frequency Response: Tailored
Form Factor: Mountable
Model Line: BETA
- Bass Amp
- Guitar Amp
- Leslie Speaker
- Brass / Woodwinds
- Drums / Percussion
This is our free, standard shipping method so you can keep the price down!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.