Free, Insured Shipping on Orders $100 +
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Fast, Free & Insured Delivery*
Australian Stock & Warranty
Expert Advice & Support
Shure - Legendary Performance
The Shure Beta 52A is a high output dynamic microphone with a tailored frequency response designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments.
It provides superb attack and "punch", and delivers studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels.
Want a massive low end sound? This mic delivers! Suitable for any application where you need to reinforce low frequencies, this mic excels on kick drums and bass guitars.
The Beta 52A has a distinct, punchy sound with plenty of definition to ensure your instrument doesn't get lost in the mix - it stands out like never before.
Featuring a super low 20 Hz to a high 10 kHz frequency response, this mic is capable of providing both the low end boom and the high end definition you've been looking for.
The Beta 52A features a supercardioid pickup pattern that reduces spill from unwanted sound sources, this amazing mic will handle up to 174 dB SPL!
Of course, being built to the high standards you're used to from Shure, this microphone will take an amazing amount of abuse without fail every night.
For big bass sound on stage or in the studio, the Beta 52A is the perfect choice.
The Beta 52A features a modified super-cardioid pattern throughout its frequency range to insure high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound.
A built in dynamic locking stand adaptor with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation, particularly if the microphone is to be placed inside a kick drum.
The stand adaptor keeps the microphone position fixed and resists slipping, even when subjected to sharp blows and strong vibrations.
A hardened steel mesh grille protects the Beta 52A from the abuse and wear associated with touring.
- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
- Built–in dynamic locking stand adaptor with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum
- Studio quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels
- Super-cardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimises transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Super-Cardiod
- Frequency Response: Tailored
- Form Factor: Mountable
- Model Line: BETA
- Bass Amp
- Acoustic String Instruments
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.