Sennheiser's renowned ew 500 G4-935 gives you a secure wireless system that's easy to use and ready to take on tour.
The 500 series has a few nice features to set it apart from the 100 series, like the receiver's super-clear OLED display, for easy-to-read information in any light condition.
Adding on that, the SKM 500 G4 transmitter has switchable output power - up to 50 mW - that gives you some extra grunt if required.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50)
This handheld system includes the beautiful MMD935-1 cardioid capsule (a wireless version of the e935 vocal microphone).
Both the transmitter and the included EM 300-500 G4 rackmount receiver operate on an 88 MHz bandwidth, giving you a massive 3,520 tunable frequencies in each of Sennheiser's designated frequency bands — the more frequency choices you get results in fewer dropouts and less interference.
The OLED display on the ew 500 G4-935 features automatic dimming, a blue sync LED, red warning LED and dedicated Escape button.
These professional wireless systems from Sennheiser - the market leader - will give you the benefit of increased power, remote operation and as always backward compatibility with their previous evolution systems.
What's in the Box?
- EM 300-500 G4 true diversity receiver
- SKM 500 G4 handheld transmitter
- MMD 935-1 microphone head (only 935 variants)
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp
- 2 x AA batteries
- Power supply
- GA 3 rackmount set
- 2 rod antennas
- Quick start guide
- Safety guide
- Manufacturer declaration sheet
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.