Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarised mic employs a 1/2 capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT5 is intended for either single or stereo X/Y mic set-ups.
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Dual power operation
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Full frequency response
- Available as Certified Match Pair
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
The NT5 matched pairs come supplied in a custom carry case with windshields and mounts.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 143 dB SPL (@ 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.9 dBu (@ 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1 kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 16 dB-A
- Weight: 101.00 gm
- Dimensions: 118.00 mm H x 20.00 mm W x 20.00 mm D
- Output: XLR
1 Year - 10 Years upon Registration
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.