The Concorde Scratch allows turntablist and scratching DJs to achieve new levels of performance with an unprecedented tracking ability and extra high output. The Scratch is intended especially for scratching and back-cueing and uses spherical styli, as they preserve more of the groove during these more aggressive movements.
For DJs that require increased tracking ability, the Scratch is more than up to the task. Due to its very high 10 mV output, it is perfect for scratching all types of music, even those with with deep bass frequencies. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the Scratch is great for any style, providing energetic sound and maximum performance!
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 10 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-18.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force - 120 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical R 18 μm
- Tracking force range - 3 - 5 g
- Tracking force recommended - 4 g
- Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit - Scratch
- Additional, replacement finger lifts are now available as an additional purchase
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.