The Numark NDX500 is a USB/CD media player and software controller that lets you DJ with your entire media library - anywhere.
Combining comprehensive standalone functionality with deep hardware and software integration, the NDX500 is capable of playing and mixing music from virtually any digital audio source.
DJ with USB flash drives, CD's, and MP3 CD's without turning on your computer, or use the NDX500’s built-in audio interface and USB-MIDI Mode to DJ with software.
Critically acclaimed wheels
The touch-sensitive jog wheel gets the job done with uncanny accuracy.
Scratch, search and backspin with precision and reliability in any environment - the adaptive platter technology automatically calibrates itself for optimum performance regardless of humidity or environmental changes.
An adjustable start/stop time lets you create vinyl-style braking and power-up/down effects.
Every DJ needs connections
All of Numark NDX500’s controls come mapped to Serato DJ (sold separately), so you can plug in to your Mac and PC and start performing.
The NDX500 also features USB Audio, allowing you to play back audio from your computer.
No matter the source, all critical information is displayed on the backlit display so you can manage your library of tracks at a glance.
An extensive set of track manipulation controls lets you manoeuvre a set with practicality or raw creativity.
The hot cues provide immediate access to key points in the track.
Both a looping section and stutter start provide seamless creation of mix foundations, transitions, and more.
Auto BPM counters with tap-tempo override gets to the point so you can mix with precision.
- Control DJ software and play music from USB flash drives, CDs, or MP3 CDs
- Built-in USB computer audio interface for playing back music from your Mac or PC
- Touch-sensitive scratch and search wheel for unprecedented control
- Control DJ software via USB MIDI
- Auto BPM with tap override for instant tempo analysis
- Start/stop time adjustment for vinyl-style braking
- Three hot cues for quick access to key points
- Seamless looping with stutter start for easy loop creation and integration
- Pitch tracks up or down by up to 100%
- Master Tempo preserves key while pitch-shifting
- Anti-Shock buffered skip-protection technology
- Text display for quickly and easily navigating media files
- Pre-mapped for deep integration with Serato DJ
- Class-compliant, instantly works with Windows and Mac OS X, no driver required
- NDX500 Player
- USB Cable
- RCA Audio Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- 1.6GHz Intel Core Duo
- All Intel i3, i5 and i7 Processors are supported
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- RAM 1GB (minimum)
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 1, Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Available USB 2.0 port
Numark NDX500 FAQ
What are the main differences between the NDX400 and the NDX500?
The NDX500 has a similar design to the NDX400 but adds a USB audio interface and USB MIDI control for popular DJ software. The NDX500 is also an official Serato DJ accessory and offers deep integration with your Serato DJ software.
Do I need to install any drivers for the NDX500 to work on my computer?
Not at all! The NDX500 is a class compliant audio device. That means it does not require any drivers and should be compatible with current and future versions of Windows and Mac OSX.
What is the maximum capacity of USB drive compatible with the NDX500?
We recommend using any cards up to 32GB.
How many decks can I control with the NDX500 in Serato DJ?
You can control up to 4 decks with the NDX500.
Does the NDX500 unlock the full version of Serato DJ?
In order to connect the NDX500 to Serato DJ, you will need a Serato DJ "Enabled" or "Upgrade Ready" piece of hardware connected to your computer. The NDX500 is an Official Serato DJ Accessory and will not unlock the software by itself. For a list of hardware that is compatible with Serato DJ please visit the Serato website.
When I'm using the NDX500 as a MIDI controller, how do I choose what deck I'm controlling?
Pressing the EJECT button on the NDX500 will change your "focus" deck.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our free, standard shipping method so you can keep the price down!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.