Or make 4 payments of $599.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Novation Peak is an eight-voice desktop polyphonic synthesizer with three New Oxford Oscillators for each voice. The synth has a resonant multi-mode analogue filter for each voice, and three distortion points in an analogue signal chain.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Eight-voice polyphonic synthesiser
Peak sounds warm and rich with filthy, biting overdrive. It's an eight-voice desktop polyphonic synthesiser with three New Oxford Oscillators for each voice. The synth has a resonant multi-mode analogue filter for each voice, and three distortion points in an analogue signal chain.
Analogue where it matters – digital where it counts
Peak’s design consultant was none other than Chris Huggett, the man behind Bass Station, Supernova, OSCar and many more legendary synths.
Peak has its origin in the Bass Station II analogue monosynth, and Peak’s oscillators sound completely analogue by being high-quality NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators), but gain the flexibility of the digital domain with 17 digital wavetables.
Build and refine new sounds from scratch
Broaden out your electronic music, draw in new influences and take artistic risks. The modulation system puts the most frequently used assignments right at your fingertips in the main controls. More elaborate movements and secondary ‘via’ assignments are made just a few menu button presses away.
Connect to just about anything
You can plug Peak into your Mac or PC via USB and start playing. It also has MIDI I/O on five-pin DIN ports, so you can connect your other MIDI gear. Oh, and did we mention it connects to modular systems via a CV modulation input?
Where does Peak fit in your set-up?
- Analogue-sounding NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators) and 17 digital wavetables
- Three distortion points for each voice – pre-filter, post-filter and global – in an analogue signal chain
- Peak is capable of receiving polyphonic aftertouch, which puts expression right at your fingertips
- The three New Oxford Oscillators for each voice can become a linear FM source
- 16-slot modulation matrix and 16 direct assignments controlled from the front panel
- Two animate buttons give live performers instant one-touch transformation of patches
- Reverb, delay and chorus at your disposal, and there’s also an arpeggiator
- Connect and sync to your music software and MIDI-compatible hardware
- CV modulation input
- Keep as many patches as you like on your Mac or PC using the Components software
- OLED display
- Metal chassis with American walnut wooden end cheeks
- 8 note polyphony (dependent on voices used per note)
- 5 Voice Modes - Mono, MonoLG, Mono2, Poly, Poly2 Per voice
- 3 oscillators
- 1 noise generator
- 1 ring modulator
- 2 LFOs
- 1 Amp envelope and 2 mod envelopes
- 1x State variable OTA filter per voice. 12/24dB slope, Low-pass / band-pass / high-pass
- Waveforms include: Sine, tri, sawtooth, square / pulse plus 17 wavetables of 5 waveforms per row
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.