Nothing out there sounds this warm, fat and dirty. Bass Station II is our pure analogue monosynth. We based it on our classic Bass Station, then enhanced every area to make it even bigger, angrier and more versatile.
It has two tune-able oscillators, a sub-oscillator for enormous bass, plus noise and ring modulation. It also gives you two distinct analogue filter types: the classic multi-mode filter and a new acid filter, for a massive variation in sonic possibilities.
Much More Than Bass
This synth can sound as mellow or aggressive as you want.
Seek out sweet spots with the filter mod to make it sing. Crank the distortion and it will growl with pent up anger. Push the resonance to self oscillation to create shrieking leads. Bass Station II can sound however you feel.
Save and Load Patches
We loaded Bass Station II with 64 diverse patches that showcase its huge sonic variation.
We also left 64 slots free, so you can easily save and load your own patches on the unit, or in the free librarian software.
Bass Station II's pattern-based arpeggiator and step sequencer are a fun and immediate way to find new inspiration.
The sequencer lets you record your own notes, ties, rests and rhythms in real time, then store them, recall them and use them with any patch you like.
Easily and automatically sync them to your music software or hardware setup, or even add swing to get your groove going.
Connect to Just About Anything
Bass Station II is fully class compliant, so you can plug into anything via USB and start playing.
It also has MIDI I/O on 5 pin din ports, so you can connect your other MIDI gear. You can even connect an external instrument and run it through Bass Station II's analogue filter and effects.
- Create a huge variety of sounds - Two pure analogue, sync-able and tuneable oscillators with four selectable waveforms, plus a third sub-oscillator, noise and ring modulation.
- Enormous bass and shrieking leads - Switch the multi-mode Classic Filter between low, hi and band pass with 12 and 24dB slopes.
- Improved analogue filter stage - A 24dB Acid Filter that is even darker, wetter and smoother than the Classic.
- Turn Jekyll to Hyde - Create crunchy, aggressive sounds with fully analogue distortion, filter-modulation effects and a separate filter overdrive.
- Easily load and save patches - Comes with 64 patches that cover a huge range of styles, but you can create, save, archive and swap 64 of your own too.
- Get instant inspiration - Record notes, ties, rests and rhythms in real time using the step sequencer and arpeggiator, then easily store them, recall them and use them with any patch you like.
- Experiment easily - Get your hands on loads of controls, cleverly arranged for intuitive patch design and sound editing.
- Flexible modulation - Triangle, sawtooth and square LFO waveforms, as well as sample and hold, and two ADSR envelopes for filter, pitch and pulse width modulation.
- Connect to hardware and software - Connect and sync to your music software and MIDI-compatible hardware.
- Player's Keyboard - Full sized (25-note) velocity-sensitive keyboard, with a fast synth-action and aftertouch.
- Store unlimited sounds - Keep as many patches as you like on your Mac or PC using the Librarian Software.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.