Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
The Neutrik 32 amp NAC3FC-HC powerCON is an extremely robust and reliable locking single phase AC appliance cable connector for high current capacity (32 A rated).
It is conceived as a non-standardized 3 pole connection system without breaking capacity, to serve the needs of high power distribution systems and supplies for applications such as professional audio, lighting equipment and installations.
The connectors comprise of contacts for phase, neutral and protective earth (ground) conductors rated for currents up to 32 A and for voltages up to 250V.
- Genuine Neutrik
- 250 V ac, 32 A single-phase (for ambient temperatures up to 35°C)
- Premating contact for protective earth
- Fast and easy locking system to prevent unintentional disengagement
- Cable O.D. Range: 8 - 20 mm
- Wiring with screw-type terminals for wires 2.5 to 6.0 mm² (AWG 14 - 10)
- Excellent cable handling and protection
- Extremely robust and reliable
- VDE, UL, cUL and JET approved
- IEC 62368-1 compliant up to 4000 W
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.