The ultra-portable Mackie SRM-Flex Portable Column PA System features 1300 watts of power and a custom wide dispersion array ensuring plenty of headroom for crystal-clear, room-filling sound.
The built-in 6 channel digital mixer offers full control flexibility via physical knobs or wirelessly on your phone via the SRM-Flex Connect app, available on iOS and Android.
You can even stream music or backing tracks via any Bluetooth enabled device!
Lightweight, Small Footprint, Built-Like-A-Tank
- Lightweight all-in-one design offers everything you need for your gig
- Fits just about anywhere and disappears in any room
- Rugged design is built to last
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
Proven SRM Sound with Ultra-Wide Coverage
- 6-driver wide-dispersion array and 10” subwoofer provide crystal-clear, room-filling sound
- Adjustable height directs the sound at ear level for optimal coverage and clarity
- 1300 watts of power delivers maximum headroom and top performance
- For audiences of up to 100 people
Complete Wireless Control with SRM-Flex Connect
- Pair your smartphone and get wireless control over everything from channel levels to EQ, system presets, and more
- Mount your phone to your mic stand for on the fly adjustments or have a dedicated engineer mix you from the audience
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
Stream Your Music
- Need to play some break music or a backing track? No need to worry about the cable. Stream music straight from your phone or any Bluetooth enabled device.
Built-in 6-Channel Digital Mixer
- The built-in 6-channel digital mixer has inputs for mics, instruments, and media players
- Professional XLR out allows for connection to an additional SRM-Flex or front-of-house mixer
Dial in Your Sound
- 2-Band EQ on channels 1 and 2 allow you to easily adjust the tone of your mic, guitar, keyboard, or anything else you plug in to get the sound just right
- Application voicing modes tailor the system to your application and venue. Choose between Music, Speech, and Live.
Find the Perfect Reverb
- Put the finishing touch on your sound with a choice of not just 1, but 3 great-sounding reverbs
Zero-Fuss Physical Controls
- With tactile knobs for every critical function and adjustment, you can get to what you need without the hassle of navigating menus on a small screen
Weight and Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 13.4 kg
- 2002 mm x 330 mm x 366 mm (Total size with extenders)
- Carry bag for array module and extenders
- Protective cover for subwoofer/mixer module
Load in. Set up. Be Heard.
Portable speaker arrays, such as the Mackie SRM-Flex, have made it easier than ever for musicians, performers, and speakers to provide their own sound for concerts and events. Mackie's latest 1,300 watt array system weighs in under 14 kg, stows in a hatchback, and loads into a venue in just one trip.
Together with the 6-speaker column array and 10" LF driver, the Mackie SRM-Flex is able to pump out impressive full-range sound that remains full and articulate for acoustic instruments, bass and keys, vocals, and even wireless Bluetooth playback audio.
Whether you're having band practice or jamming along to backing tracks, the SRM-Flex won't let you down.
Adjustable (Stackable) columns allow you to direct sound directly to your audience's ears. It is fast and intuitive to dial in a great sound on the SRM-Flex by adjusting the columns and using the hands-on controls and voicing presets ("Speech," "Music," etc).
For users who want greater control or remote access, the SRM-Flex Connect app is available on both iOS and Android.
If you're playing or speaking to audiences of around 100 strong and need dependable and highly portable sound reinforcement, be sure to check out the Mackie SRM-Flex Portable Column Array PA System.
Portable, powerful sound
All performers - from DJ's to acoustic duos - can dramatically reduce their setup time using the Mackie SRM-Flex speaker array. This all-in-one PA system packs enough horsepower to serve audiences with powerful lows, clear voice reproduction, and wide coverage to keep your listeners engaged.
6-channel mixer with reverb
Right on top of the SRM-Flex's LF driver you'll find a streamlined 6-channel mixer with XLR, 1/4", and Bluetooth/aux inputs. The two vocal/instrument channels give you hands-on 2-band EQ and reverb sends — assignable to one of three reverb types — so you can dial in your sound in a hurry.
Simple level controls on the other two channels allow you to balance backing tracks or insert a soundboard feed. You also get remote control of these features and more using the iOS/Android app.
Small, stackable design
The SRM-Flex tucks easily into a corner of a conference hall, concert venue, or house of worship for unobtrusive live sound reproduction. The stackable columns allow you to direct sound right to your listeners' ears, whether seated or standing.
Includes shoulder bag and dust cover
An included hands-free carry bag and cover let you pack in and pack up your SRM-Flex in as few steps as possible, all while keeping your system protected in transit and on the road.
For these reasons and more, if you're looking for convenience out of your next PA, it's hard to top the Mackie SRM-Flex speaker array.
- Powered: Yes
- Channels: 6-channel mixer
- LF Driver Size: 10" woofer
- HF Driver Size: 6 x 2"
- Total Power: 1300 watts Peak
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4", 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (mix out)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wireless: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.