Secure even your heaviest microphones right to the rim of your snare, tom, or conga with this versatile solution from Latin Percussion.
Equipped with a 3/8"-diameter Z rod (rather than a flexible gooseneck), the LP Mic Claw offers you rock-solid stability without seriously limiting your mic-placement options. You'll be impressed by the rubber-lined jaw mount, which holds on tight to just about any kind of hoop, but manages to minimise vibration and crosstalk.
Best of all, the Mic Claw's 5/8" threading accommodates just about any standard microphone out there.
- Provides epic stability so you can mount nearly any microphone to your drum
- Clamps securely to virtually any drum hoop, including snare, tom, and congo hardware
- Rubber-lined jaw mount reduces vibration and provides an extremely firm hold
- Z rod lets you position your microphone wherever you like, without compromising stability
- Standard 5/8" microphone threading allows you to mount virtually any microphone
This is our free, standard shipping method so you can keep the price down!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.