Fast, Free & Insured Delivery*
Australian Stock & Warranty
Expert Advice & Support
Designed in Austria and built with the highest quality components the MTP 840 DM by Lewitt Audio bridges the gap between dynamic microphones and studio condensers.
- Active mode to boost sensitivity
- Tailored vocal sound
- Low-cut settings
- Supercardioid pattern
Featuring a super cardioid polar pattern the MTP 840 DM like all of the MTP series can handle super high gains with maximum protection against feedback, guaranteeing a trouble free performance.
The MTP 8040 DM also features a three step low cut filter to adapt proximity effect helping your mix to always sound clear.
Add all this into Lewitt's slick design and the MTP 840 could be the mic you've been waiting for.
- Acoustical operating principle: Dynamic, moving coil
- Directional pattern: Super-cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 to 18.000 Hz
- 3,5 mV/Pa (-49 dBV), passive mode
- 7 mV/Pa (-43 dBV), active mode
- 14 mV/Pa (-37 dBV), active mode
- Signal / noise ratio: 75 dB-A
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB-A, Super-cardioid (IEC 61672-1)
- Dynamic range, passive mode: 135 dB-A
- Dynamic range, active mode:
- 121 dB-A,0 dB gain
- 115 dB-A,6 dB gain
- 109 dB-A,12 dB gain
- Max. SPL for 0,5 % THD, active mode:
- 140 dB, 0 dB gain
- 134 dB, 6 dB gain
- 128 dB, 12 dB gain
- Gain settings, active mode: 0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope:
- 12 dB / octave at 150 Hz
- 12 dB / octave at 250 Hz
- Rated impedance: < 600 ohms
- Rated load impedance: > 1.000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V (IEC 61938)
- Current consumption: 5,5 mA (IEC 61938)
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 51 dia. x 183 mm
- Net weight: 336 g
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.