Compact column PA system active with built-in mixer and Bluetooth
The LD Systems Maui 28 is an amazing sounding column array speaker system, and this new Gen2 version features improved power handling and output while maintaining the crystal clear audio the Maui 28 is known for. Another improvement is the addition of an integrated 4 channel mixer with Mic, Hi-Z, Line, and Stereo Bluetooth connections.
A must have for bands, mobile performers, and more!
- All-in-one column speaker for PA and monitor applications
- 2,000 watts peak Class-D system power offer high performance with a low weight
- Powerful bass reproduction with 2 x 8" woofers
- Balanced mids thanks to the 16 x 3" full-range speakers
- Precise and silky highs with 2 x 1" high-frequency drivers
- Increased range and wider coverage through the array arrangement
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern through a BEM-optimised tweeter wave guide
- Distortion-free sound even at the highest volume thanks to LD Systems DynX DSP technology
- Full control through a 4-channel mixer including Bluetooth Stereo Audio Streaming
- Two-piece column for compact transport
- Secure plug-and-play connection thanks to the wireless multi-pin mechanism
- A wide range of application options through demountable columns
- Easy operation with presets for mono or stereo configuration
- Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport
A complete sound system that you can carry together with your instrument: introducing the MAUI 28 G2.
The two column elements in the padded shoulder bag, the subwoofer in one hand and the guitar or keyboard in the other - and off you go! Setting up the complete system, which doubles as PA and monitor system is just as easy thanks to the special multi-pin cable plugs.
The compact and elegant MAUI 28 G2 offers an unbeatable sound quality and wide-ranging sound distribution. It was developed with year-long experience in the design of the column systems as a user-friendly solution for medium sized gigs and fixed installations.
The MAUI 28 G2 is equipped with two 8" woofers, sixteen 3" full-range speakers and two 1" neodymium HF drivers. They are driven by a light Class-D power amplifier with an enormous 2,000 watts peak power and produce a grunty bass, balanced mids and precise and silky highs.
The DynX DSP technology from LD Systems provides a top-class performance every time and the highest level of freedom from distortion. It includes a multiband limiter which protects against overloading, an EQ, a compressor and a 3-way crossover with run time correction.
The design of the MAUI 28 G2 line array achieves a longer range, increased resistance to feedback and a wider space coverage, which makes separate monitor speakers superfluous.
The wave guide of the tweeters has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflections from the floor and ceiling and prevents sidelobe levels and thus achieves an homogeneous dispersion - Your audience hears you in the back row just as clearly as in the front.
With the integrated 4-channel mixer, system presets for mono or stereo configuration and Bluetooth Audio Streaming, you have full control over the system.
Whether you are a singer-songwriter, solo entertainer, DJ or musician in a small band, you will be thrilled with the extraordinary sound and portability of the MAUI 28 G2. The column and the subwoofer can be set up separately: thus, the system is extremely flexible and is also an excellent choice for fixed installations.
With a selection of clever transport accessories and special mounting hardware, the MAUI 28 G2 is a well thought out overall solution, down to the last details.
- Speaker Type: Powered Column Array
- Amplifier: Class D
- Peak Power: 2000 Watts
- RMS Power: 1000 Watts
- Frequency Range: 43 Hz – 20 kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 126 dB
- LF Driver: 2 x 8″ Woofer
- MH Driver: 16 x 3″ Drivers
- HF Driver: 2 x 1″ Compression Drivers
- Coverage Angle: 120º x 20º nominal
- Inputs: 4 inputs (2 Mono Mic/Hi-Z, 1 x Stereo Line, 1 x AUX / Bluetooth)
- Outputs: 1 x Sub Out (XLR), 1 x System Out (XLR)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Enclosure Material: Plywood & Aluminium
- Subwoofer: 370 x 484 x 480 mm
- Mid-high: 96 x 1775 x 104 mm
- Subwoofer: 20.2 kg
- Mid-High: 11.0 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our free, standard shipping method so you can keep the price down!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.