Free, Insured Shipping on Orders $100 +
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Fast, Free & Insured Delivery*
Australian Stock & Warranty
Expert Advice & Support
LAKE LM 44
Audio System Processor with Raised Cosine EQ and Simultaneous Cross-Platform Parameter Adjustments for Loudspeaker Management and System Control in High-Performance Applications
The Lake LM 44 provides a four input/four output analog configuration that is suited for a variety of system signal processing and routing applications.
The LM 44 also provides 8 × 8 AES3 digital I/O and 4 × 8 Dante networked I/O, all with comprehensive signal routing to provide Dante break-in / break-out and failover functionality. Two LM 44 units may be stacked and linked to function as an 8 × 8 processor.
The LM 44 provides the ultimate combination of input/output signal flexibility and fail-safe operation. Audio inputs are accepted via the Dante network as well as on connectors for AES3 digital and analog.
Simple programming in LAKE Controller allows multiple, user-configured automatic switching scenarios. For example, signals may be distributed over the Dante network, with an AES3 input source failing over to analog – and with the result automatically cascading to all Dante receivers.
In addition, the LM Series’ dual-redundant network topology enables seamless switching in case of a problem on one Ethernet link.
The LM 44 provides a total of eight input routers which can be independently configured with up to four input fail-over priority settings.
And the output of any of these input routers can be patched directly to any analog, AES3 or Dante output – without using any of the valuable Module processing channels.
- High-performance Lake digital audio system processor for unparalleled loudspeaker management and system control
- Raised Cosine Equalization plus linear phase and classic crossovers for ultimate sound-shaping abilities
- Configurable Lake groups offers simultaneous non-destructive parameter adjustments across all Lake platforms
- Redundant audio inputs and on-board system surveillance for full system security
- Full system control via Lake Controller touch-screen-optimized software application
- LimiterMax Peak and RMS limiters offer seamless power output control
- 4 x Lake Mesa modules or 2 x Lake Contour modules for optimized system or loudspeaker control
- 4 x analog inputs and 4 x analog outputs with Iso-Float ground isolation provided through Neutrik XLR connectors
- 4 x AES3 digital audio inputs and 4 x AES3 digital audio outputs with up to 192 kHz sampling frequency provided through Neutrik XLR connectors
- 2 x Neutrik etherCON RJ-45 ports provide dual-redundant Dante interfaces and remote configuration via Lake Controller and Dante Controller software
- High quality A/D and D/A 24-bit conversion and 96 kHz internal sampling frequency
- Front panel accessible Dedicated Module Input and Output Mute buttons and LED metering
- Rugged 1U rackmount chassis for space saving durability in touring applications
- 100 user presets for simple and efficient system configuration and set-up
- Backlit, white-on-black front panel daylight readable display
- Dynamic buttons and rotary encoder for front panel parameter adjustment
- Software configurable GPIO for 3rd party system control
- Universal 70 - 265 V power supply served through a locking IEC mains connector
The advanced technology of LAKE Processing provides unparalleled power to shape and optimize sound in a variety of environments, regardless of loudspeaker system, venue size or acoustics, or the program material.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.