THIS IS A PACKAGE OF 2 x JBL IRX112BT SPEAKERS, 2 x GATOR TOTE-12 SPEAKER BAGS, 2 x SPEAKER STANDS AND 1 x SPEAKER STAND BAG - EVERYTHING YOU NEED!
Powered 12-Inch Portable PA Loudspeaker with Bluetooth
The JBL IRX112BT combines stacks of volume, many powerful features into an easy to use, lightweight, power-packed enclosure.
This 1,300-watt active speaker boasts a wide frequency response for top-notch audio reproduction, along with essentials like feedback suppression, 1-touch ducking, and real-world EQ presets that make optimising your sound child’s play.
Two XLR/TRS combo inputs and one XLR output offer a range of connectivity choices.
You also get built-in Bluetooth integration, enabling you to stream music from your tablet, phone, or other smart device.
Complete with an ultra-rugged honeycomb steel grille and ergonomic handles, the IRX112BT takes all of the guesswork out of building a high-powered live rig.
- Authentic 12-inch JBL woofer
- Four real-world EQ presets take the guesswork out of optimising sound
- dbx AFS Automatic Feedback Suppression stops feedback before it starts
- Bluetooth integration allows stereo streaming of music, soundtracks and backing tracks
- One-touch ducking automatically lowers music volume when speech input is detected
- Wide frequency response: 53 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (SPL): 127 dB
- Lightweight design: 12.7
- Wattage: 1,300W
- 2 XLR/TRS combo jacks and 1 XLR out offer a range of connectivity choices
- Mic/Line selection switch enhances versatility
- Ergonomic handles make transport quick and easy
- Durable honeycomb steel grille is road-tested for reliability
- Built-in pole mount expands system set-up options
The JBL IRX112BT portable powered PA loudspeaker delivers class-leading volume and clarity, total ease of use and an unrivalled feature set at their most affordable price point.
Sound amazing with a custom, pro-grade custom, pro-grade components that are engineered to outperform larger competing systems.
Real-world EQ presets let you dial in optimal tone in an instant—no experience necessary—and built-in dbx DriveRack automatic feedback suppression lets you crank it up with confidence.
Play music, soundtracks and backing tracks with Bluetooth audio streaming, and ensure your voice carries over background music with one-touch ducking.
Two mic/line combo inputs and an XLR loop-out round out this lightweight, durable PA.
Performers, content producers, fitness instructors and presenters on the go can count on the versatile, full-featured JBL IRX112BT to serve up stunning, pro-quality sound, every time.
Class Leading Volume and Clarity
The IRX112BT draws from seven decades of legendary JBL engineering to deliver an ultra-portable, reliable system designed to outperform similar competing systems—and some bigger systems, too.
The 12-inch IRX112BT produces the highest measured volume and the widest frequency response in its class, with SPL, wattage and performance ratings equivalent to much larger loudspeakers.
Bluetooth and Audio Streaming
Built-in Bluetooth audio streaming—accessible at the push of a button—lets you play backing tracks, video soundtracks or recorded music between sets; link two speakers to create a true stereo image.
Two XLR/TRS combo inputs and an XLR loop-out to connect additional speakers round out I/O options.
Take the guesswork out of great sound
Sound your best in seconds with real-world EQ presets modeled after a range of common performance scenarios.
Built-in dbx AFS Automatic Feedback Suppression protects speakers—and your ears—by automatically stopping feedback before it starts.
One-touch ducking automatically lowers music volume when speech input is detected, ensuring every word is heard loud and clear.
Powerful gets more portable
The IRX112BT is engineered to deliver big-system sound in a compact footprint.
Its ultra-lightweight, durable polypropylene cabinet will have you loading in and out in minutes, and ergonomic handles make transport a breeze.
In short, you’ll enjoy big, crystal-clear sound without the hassle of hauling a huge system.
Rugged and Road Tested
Like every JBL speaker, the IRX112BT undergoes 100 hours of stress testing to ensure it’ll perform flawlessly in real-world conditions.
- SYSTEM TYPE: Powered 12” two-way
- CABINET: Polypropylene with full grille
- MAX SPL: 129 dB peak
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (±3 dB): 53 Hz – 20 kHz
- POWER RATING: 1300 watts peak
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 10k ohm balanced
- COVERAGE PATTERN: 90º (horizontal) x 60º (vertical) nominal
- BLUETOOTH: Audio streaming, Bluetooth version 5.0
- DSP: 4 presets, feedback suppression, ducking
- I/O: 2 XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs, 1 XLR pass-thru output
- MOUNTING: 35 mm pole socket
- NET WEIGHT: 12.7 kg
- DIMENSIONS (D x W x H): 299 x 400 x 618.4 mm
For more information, Click Here to visit the Manufacturer's Website
The lightweight Gator Cases GPA-TOTE-12 Tote Bag is designed to fit popular 12 inch speaker cabinets perfectly including the QSC K12, Yamaha DXR12, Turbosound iQ12 and many, many more.
This bag is backed up with a Lifetime Warranty from Gator - they are that strong!
Gator GPA-TOTE12 Features:
- Designed to fit most popular 12 inch speaker cabinets including QSC K12, Turbosound iQ12, Yamaha DRX12 and many more!
- Rugged water resistant polyester construction
- 360 degree protective, padded interior with soft lining
- Dual zipper design opens top of bag for easy loading and unloading
- Secure-wrap, reinforced dual handles and straps distribute weight of the speaker and reduce wear on the bag
- Large exterior storage pocket for cables and accessories
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. This pair of speaker stands fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height.
Crafted from aluminium and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service for a remarkably low price. Carry bag included.
- 2 Lightweight Aluminium speaker stands
- Nylon carry bag
- 2 section, 35 mm diameter centre tube
- Folding tripod base
- ABS leg housing
- Safety locking pin
- Height adjustable from 1.25 m to 1.85 m
- Load capacity 40 kg
- Stands weigh 2 kg each