Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Each QCon Pro XS houses eight touch-sensitive motorised channel faders with 10-bit resolution, eight dual function encoder knobs, mute, solo, select and record buttons, and a 12-segment LED level metering bridge in a robust metal casing. Large dual backlit LCD displays show channel names and different control parameters for each channel.
The QCon Pro XS utilises Mackie control for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Ableton Live while Mackie HUI protocol powers Pro Tools.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorised channel faders with 10-bit resolution
- 12-segment LED level metering bridge equipped for channel (mono) level metering (Angled and located at the top for easy reading)
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- The multi-colour surround LED display will change colour according to the controlling parameter for easy control (Cubase only)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
- Large dual backlit LCD displays show channel name (lower LCD) and different control parameters (upper LCD) for each channel
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3 units of Qcon Pro XS
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Ableton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMap – Self midi mapping software is provided for user-defined mode (MIDI Learn)
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/2.5A power adaptor included
- Dimensions: 18.62”(L) x 12.17”(W) x 7.4”(H)
|Model #||QCon Pro XS|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.
iCON QCon Pro X5 8 Channel Expansion for QCon ProBy: Guy Perrin on 25 January 2021The QCon Pro units are robust, with clean design, and comfortable tactile response. When used together the expansion unit displays follow the specific setup for your DAW (I use Reaper) so that each control is clearly marked for purpose. Excellent value for the price.