Or make 4 payments of $72.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The iCON Platform Nano is a MIDI control surface for producers, engineers, musicians and home studio enthusiasts who want hands on control of their modern “in the box” digital music production with a small footprint.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
The Platform Nano DAW Controller, adds tactile control with a single motorised fader via USB 2.0 to your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and production system.
With one (1) full sized motorised fader, four (4) rotary dual-function encoder knobs, backlit buttons for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a jog wheel, and access to your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 channel at a time.
Mackie Control and HUI protocols provide seamless integration with most popular Digital Audio Workstations. Overlays for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, FL Studio, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, Sonar, Samplitude and Reaper come standard with your controller.
For optimal track and parameter monitoring, we recommend you use Platform Nano with the optional Platform D2 display.
- 1 touch-sensitive motorised fader with 10-bit resolution
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customise the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- Backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 1 + 4 dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position for the main knob control
- 12-segment LED display showing time or location of your project in either SMPTE or Midi beat clock (bars:beats:ticks) format
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search, scrub and control
- 8 colour-coded function buttons coordinate with 5 different colour layers for switching a variety of function controls.
- Illuminated buttons for channel control including Mute, Solo and Record
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Illuminated “Zoom” buttons with 2 directional keys (Left/Right & Up/Down) used in combination with the jog wheel
- 2 illuminated “Track” buttons for easy selection of individual channels
- 2 illuminated “Bank” buttons for shifting 8-channels at a time
- Supports Universal Mackie Control and HUI protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- The most popular DAW overlays are included – Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and User Define Mode
- iMap software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available via USB connection and iMap software
- Wireless USB over WIFI connectivity and rechargeable battery with the PN-1 module (Optional)
- User A & User B 1/4 inch connectors for connecting with footswitch pedals
- Platform D2 LCD display connector available (Optional)
- Class-compliant with Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Vista (32-bit), Windows XP
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.