Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
MASSIVE Control, MODULAR Components, MINIMUM Footprint
Seize control of your productions with the Platform M+ DAW Controller, adding true tactile control via USB 2.0 to your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and production system.
The iCON Platform M+ is a MIDI control surface designed for producers, engineers and musicians who want the hands on control of a mixing console and the flexibility of modern “in the box” or touchscreen digital music production within a smaller physical workspace.
With nine (9) full sized motorised faders, eight (8) rotary dual-function encoder knobs, backlit buttons for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a jog wheel, and access to your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 channel at a time.
CONTROL ANY DIGITAL AUDIO WORKSTATION
The Platform M+ integrates with most popular Digital Audio Workstations. Mapping for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, Samplitude, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Sonar and Reaper using Mackie Control and HUI protocols to provide seamless interfacing with your DAW’s functions.
But even if your preferred DAW is not on this list, you can still map its functions with our intuitive MIDI User Define mode.
CUSTOMISE YOUR SETUP
The compact size (40 cm x 20 cm x 4.5 cm) of this DAW controller means it should fit comfortably into any studio setup. But, the Platform M+ is also designed to be the nerve centre of your very own scalable, customisable, modular audio production system.
Add the Platform D2 Backlit LCD Display Module to keep track of every parameter, channel and control value in your mix. The Platform X+ expansion modules allow you to extend your system up to 32 channels.
The on-board modular ports allow the Platform M+ to connect to additional expansion modules such as the Platform B+ providing plugin control, and additional automation functionality for even greater power, versatility and creativity. With Platform M+ at its core, you can build the work environment that best suits your needs.
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customise the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- 8+1 touch-sensitive motorised faders with 10-bit resolution
- 8 dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Select, Mute, Solo and Record
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Record, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Illuminated Zoom buttons with 2 direction keys; use in combination with the jog wheel
- 2 illuminated Track buttons for easy selection of different channels
- 2 illuminated Bank buttons for shifting channels in groups of 8
- ICON “Quick-Setup” driver is available for Cubase, Nuendo, Reason and Bitwig for instant plug & play
- Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Ableton Live, Reaper, Reason, FL Studio, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, Sonar, Studio One and Bitwig
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Avid Pro Tools
- Logic Pro protocol for Apple Logic Pro
- iMap software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/5A power adaptor included
|Model #||Platform M+|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.