Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
The InSpire 8 G2 from ICON Digital is a MIDI keyboard & drum pad controller that features 88 semi-weighted velocity-sensitive keys and 12 velocity-sensitive trigger pads.
The controller is designed to accommodate the needs of musicians and producers and can be used to trigger soft synths and hardware modules, as well as control DAW transports, mixer and plug-in parameters, and more.
For added control, the InSpire 8 G2 also features 9 assignable faders and 8 dual function encoder knobs. It comes with control templates for most popular DAWs, and also has a MIDI learn function that allows you to quickly map your favorite parameters.
Additionally, the keyboard features a pitch/modulation joystick and an X/Y touchpad for adding expression to your MIDI performances.
- ICON innovative “VirtualPort” matrix technology provides 4 independent USB output for Multi-software operation simultaneously
- Key switch and pads allow multi-assignment & simultaneous operation on multi- software
- The powerful controller is equipped and easily set up with Mackie Control and HUI protocol
- Semi-weighted velocity-sensitive piano style keyboard
- Combined pitch/modulation joystick
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 8+1 assignable faders
- 12 integrated velocity-sensitive trigger pads send MIDI notes or control data
- X/Y touchpad
- “Hold”, “Pad Roll” & “Key Roll” feature buttons are equipped for Pad & Key rolling effect when using with the touchpad
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 62 assignable buttons
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute and Select
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- Single Transpose button use combines with key switch to shift pitch effectively
- Multi velocity curves available for selection (Key and Pads)
- 1 x 1 16-channels MIDI I/O
- Expression & sustain pedal TRS connectors
- Expansion slot for ICON’s “Synth” series synthesizer module card
- Expansion slot for ICON’s “Satellite” series USB audio interface card
- Mounting holes equipped for an optional iPad holder
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OSX (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Ableton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tool
- User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Template labels are included for different popular DAWs such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Ableton Live
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.