Or make 4 payments of $37.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The iConPad from iCON is a compact MIDI controller that features 9 LED touch-pad faders for instant or gradual parameter changes, eight dual function encoder knobs with integrated push-click buttons, and nine velocity-sensitive trigger pads.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
The LED touch faders can display eight channels of information from your DAW and the unit includes illuminated transport, bank change, and track change buttons for control over functions such as record enabling, muting, and soloing tracks.
The device includes two "layer" buttons for customising four different scenes to enable control over multiple applications. It comes with with Mackie control presets for Cubase/Nuendo, Ableton Live, Samplitude, and Logic Pro. It also includes Mackie HUI protocol for Pro Tools and comes with iMap software for mapping MIDI functions.
The device is USB bus powered, class-compliant, and compatible with both Mac OS X (Intel) and Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit), and Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) on a PC.
- Extremely compact and designed to match the MacBook
- Powerful controller is well equipped and has easy setup with Mackie Control and
- HUI protocols
- 9 backlit LED touch-pad faders for gradual or instant parameter value changes
- Backlit LED touch fader reacts in real-time with DAW. Synchronises automatically
- with a different channel value when switching between channels
- Dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Sel, Mute, Solo and Record
- 2 illuminated “Track” buttons for easy selection of different channels
- 2 illuminated “Bank” buttons for shifting 8-channels
- “Layer” buttons for customising 4 scenes for instant control of multiple applications
- 6 transport buttons
- 9 integrated velocity-sensitive trigger pads send MIDI notes or control data
- Multi-velocity curves available for selection (Pads)
- Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tools
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB bus-powered
- iMap software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- An aluminium cover, in different graphic designs and colours, is available as an option
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.